Popular Trinidad and Tobago DestinationsSee all 14
Trinidad and Tobago Travel GuideWhen to visit Trinidad and Tobago
With consistent warm weather, Trinidad and Tobago is pleasant year-round. The most popular times are during the holiday season in December, Carnival in February, and the summer months when natives living abroad return to visit the island. Other times are less busy, but can offer lower prices.
Trinidad and Tobago Travel Advice See All Trinidad and Tobago Travel Advice
- 14 Holiday Desserts Worth a Trip From witnessing a German baker knead dough into a classic Christmas fruitcake to indulging in jelly-filled Hanukkah doughnuts in Israel, here's the story on 14 internationally loved holiday treats and ways to enjoy them when you travel.
- 10 Unique Fall Festivals Worth a Trip While most people are flocking to harvest fairs and Oktoberfests, set your sights on something different this festival season.
- Tips for Caribbean Travel During Hurricane Season It's best to be prepared, so here are some tips for Caribbean travel during the hurricane season.
- Top 10 Spring Vacation Deals for Under $1,000 Our travel gumshoe's back with her picks for the best deals of the month, including rock-bottom vacation package prices to Paris, the Dominican Republic, Las Vegas, and Hawaii.
- Caribbean Cruises: What's Hot, What's Not Hot: St. Croix, Tortola, St. Kitts, more. Not: Grand Cayman, San Juan. Find out what's jumping off the heat meter, or missing the scale altogether, in the Caribbean.
Seven Affordable Beach Destinations
Even in rough economic times, it's important to treat yourself to some relaxation. Preferably, it's nice to do so on a nice warm beach. I've found seven great, lesser-known beach destinations in the Caribbean and Atlantic that also go easy on your wallet.