Popular Trinidad and Tobago DestinationsSee all 14
Trinidad and Tobago Travel GuideWhen to visit Trinidad and Tobago
With consistent warm weather, Trinidad and Tobago is pleasant year-round. The most popular times are during the holiday season in December, Carnival in February, and the summer months when natives living abroad return to visit the island. Other times are less busy, but can offer lower prices.
Editors' Picks: Trinidad and Tobago DealsSee All Trinidad and Tobago Travel Deals
$34+ O/W Sale on JetBlue's New Routes
Flights to Trinidad & Tobago and the Dominican Republic are among the highlights of JetBlue's new service.
Trinidad and Tobago Travel Advice See All Trinidad and Tobago Travel Advice
- Nonstop Party: The Biggest Carnival Celebrations in the Caribbean It's carnival season! For a warm, sunny place to unshackle your inhibitions, hit the Caribbean, where celebrations give you permission to indulge today and repent tomorrow.
- The Caribbean's Best Day-Trip Islands One of the Caribbean's best surprises is its many little islets that surround the major islands. Some are always up for a party, others offer a secluded getaway, and still others are a pristine time capsule of the Caribbean at its wildest and most unspoiled. Here are ten of our favorites.
- 14 Holiday Desserts Worth a Trip From witnessing a German baker knead dough into a classic Christmas fruitcake to indulging in jelly-filled Hanukkah doughnuts in Israel, here's the story on 14 internationally loved holiday treats and ways to enjoy them when you travel.
- 10 Unique Fall Festivals Worth a Trip While most people are flocking to harvest fairs and Oktoberfests, set your sights on something different this festival season.
- Tips for Caribbean Travel During Hurricane Season It's best to be prepared, so here are some tips for Caribbean travel during the hurricane season.
- Top 10 Spring Vacation Deals for Under $1,000 Our travel gumshoe's back with her picks for the best deals of the month, including rock-bottom vacation package prices to Paris, the Dominican Republic, Las Vegas, and Hawaii.