Toronto Travel GuideAbout Toronto
Toronto is a center of history and culture, and its European roots can be found around every corner, while modern-day Toronto offers plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment.When to Visit Toronto
As one of the southernmost cities in Canada, Toronto experiences a milder climate than much of the country, and as a major city, it remains vibrant and active year-round.
Editors' Picks: Toronto DealsSee All Toronto Travel Deals
Tourist Passes From $48/Adult, $38/Child
Go Card discount passes for Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Orlando, and Seattle, among others, give visitors pre-paid admission to dozens of attractions.
CityPass Offers up to 50 Percent Off Family Attractions
CityPasses offer up to 50 percent off on admissions and the chance to skip entrance lines at select family-friendly attractions in 10 North American cities.
Toronto Travel Advice See All Toronto Travel Advice
- 10 Truly Unique City Tours Around the World On these 10 unique city tours, you'll venture into the Bronx with an old-school rapper and see abandoned buildings in Portugal's second city. You're sure to come home with a camera full of authentic experiences that most visitors miss.
- Top Five Off-Peak Destinations for Spring 2014 Discover five affordable places to go this spring, where the shoulder-season prices are almost as enticing as the sparse crowds and fun events.
- 10 Best Fall Foliage Train Rides in North America Hop aboard a train for leaf peeping this fall and leave the driving to someone else. These 10 affordable fall foliage train rides give terrific views of brilliant pockets of color throughout North America.
- 10 Food Fads Worth Traveling for From cronuts to crookies, and umami burgers to Japadogs, these latest food fads are worth traveling for, so pack a fork and hit the road.
- Making the Most of the Fall Travel Season If you're fortunate enough that you can travel when you want, instead of when your employer or school wants, fall is a great time to get going. Ed Perkins offers up ideas.
- Seattle Travel Guide
When summer temps blaze, nothing beats running off the end of the dock and plunging cannonball-style into the lake. These 10 iconic American lake destinations are perfect escapes.
- Savannah Travel Guide
Savannah has long been attracting visitors with its affordable prices and Southern charm.
- Anaheim Travel Guide
Anaheim draws visitors from around the world with its pirates and talking mouse.
- Scottsdale Travel Guide
Scottsdale is an oasis in the middle of the Sonoran desert.
- Boston Travel Guide
Boston holds tightly onto its past as it parades into the future.
- Tulsa Travel Guide
Tulsa lassos fun for everyone.
- Kissimmee Travel Guide
Kissimmee is the Disney World bargain hunters' secret weapon.
- Williamsburg Travel Guide
Williamsburg delivers a vacation to the past, no time machine necessary.
- Kansas City Travel Guide
Visit Kansas City for great jazz, smoking barbecue, its famous fountains, and much more.
- Richmond Travel Guide
Fall in love with Virginia's capital city.