Sydney Travel GuideAbout Sydney
Sydney's transformation from a backwater prison colony to one of the most enviable cities in the world has been well documented, but this is a city that needs to be seen to be believed.When to Visit Sydney
With a temperate climate and more than 340 days of sunshine per year, Sydney's weather makes it an ideal place to visit year-round. However, the city does experience some seasonal climatic differences as well as major events and business conventions, which affect the number of visitors as well as prices for accommodations and airfare.
Editors' Picks: Sydney DealsSee All Sydney Travel Deals
Swissotel: 'Endless Weekends' Extend Your Stay
Swissotel's Endless Weekend promotion offers guests a chance to sleep in and relax rather than rush. The package includes a one- or two-night stay, breakfast until 2 p.m., and a 2 p.m. checkout.
Sydney Travel Advice See All Sydney Travel Advice
- Cities Offering the Best Value in Accommodations According to a recent survey, Prague tops the list of destinations offering the best value in hotel accommodations. Read on to find out what other cities made the cut.
- Our Guide to Flying on the Cheap to Europe, the Caribbean, Latin America, and More From across the border to across the Atlantic, low-cost airlines keep adding routes, giving you plentiful options and lower prices. Heading abroad? We'll show you how to get there on a budget.
- Using 2010 Destination Trends to Plan Your Vacation You've seen lists of popular destinations for 2010, but what do they mean for you and your vacation? Ed Perkins analyzes the trends to help you determine the best destination for your vacation.
- Three Weeks in Australia for Under $5,000 The Deal Detective helps plan a vacation for two Down Under, including flights, lodging, and food.
- Miami Travel Guide
Roll sunshine, white sand, and endless activities into one thriving beachside city and you've got Miami.
- Memphis Travel Guide
Memphis has been rockin' and rollin' its way into people's hearts since long before Elvis first laced up his blue suede shoes.
- Albuquerque Travel Guide
Located on historic Route 66, Albuquerque is more than a pit stop.
- Jacksonville Travel Guide
Hit the beach or walk the river in Jacksonville.
- Los Angeles Travel Guide
Find a day at the beach, a glimpse of a celebrity, or a day out with Mickey Mouse.
- Portland Travel Guide
Portland, Oregon, has a knack for getting things just right, and these qualities also make it a great travel bargain.
- Denver Travel Guide
Denver is the gateway to the Rockies and a worthy destination in itself.
- Sacramento Travel Guide
Strike it rich in Sacramento.
- Washington, D.C. Travel Guide
Visit the intersection of the U.S. past and present in D.C.
- Seattle Travel Guide
Seattle hits the perfect note with funky flair and fresh attitude.
Find the Perfect Australia Vacation Save up to $400 per couple!
Don't Wait to Visit Australia! Book Your Flights to Sydney Now.