Santa Barbara Travel GuideAbout Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara turns a taste of the good life into a full meal. The upscale city on California's Pacific coast offers a rich culinary scene, shopping, outdoor pursuits, and more.When to Visit Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara follows the traditional visitor pattern of much of the U.S., with the highest visitation during the summer season, and the lowest in winter.
Editors' Picks: Santa Barbara DealsSee All Santa Barbara Travel Deals
Santa Barbara Film Fest Hotel Packages from $95
Check out these great Film Sleeps packages for the Santa Barbara Film Festival this winter.
Santa Barbara Travel Advice See All Santa Barbara Travel Advice
- Best Beaches to Keep the Winter Blues Away Dreaming of a warm escape? Relief is a lot closer than you think. These U.S. beaches, from romantic getaways to family-friendly islands, are certain to take the bite out of winter's chill.
- 10 Most Romantic Coastal Destinations From the rugged Pacific Northwest to sophisticated California, from cultured New England to laid-back Florida, we've rounded up some of our favorite coastal destinations perfect for getting your romance on.
- Save Money With Repositioning Cruises Spring and fall mean transitioning wardrobes—and repositioning ships. See several world regions on one of these sailings, at cheaper per-diem rates than "regular" cruises.
- Budget-Friendly Beach Getaways for Summer Don't let your dreams of a beach vacation go out with the tide this summer. Here are six affordable beach getaways around the U.S., all for under $500.
- Celebrating Christmas in small towns Small towns provide a personal, at-home touch you can't find in a city. Here are five lesser-known destinations known for great holiday celebrations.
- Fall harvest festivals In spite of its place as the harbinger of long and cold winters for many, fall gets an inspired reception every year, with festivals and events to celebrate the bounty and beauty of the season. With hundreds of fall food and drink festivals across the country, fattening up for the long winter is easy.
- Palm Coast Travel Guide
Compare airfare to Palm Coast
- Bedford Park Travel Guide
Check for airfare deals to Bedford Park
- Elk Grove Travel Guide
Compare airfare to Elk Grove
- Lexington Park Travel Guide
Find a hotel in Lexington Park
- Cobleskill Travel Guide
Compare airfare to Cobleskill
- Moberly Travel Guide
Compare airfare to Moberly
- Yukon Travel Guide
Check for airfare deals to Yukon
- Campbellsville Travel Guide
Check for airfare deals to Campbellsville
- Gallatin Travel Guide
Check for airfare deals to Gallatin
- Fremont Travel Guide
Find a hotel in Fremont