San Francisco Travel GuideAbout San Francisco
Hop a flight to San Francisco to discover the many reasons people love the city, despite the fog. From Alcatraz to hidden neighborhoods, there's no shortage of things to do in San Francisco.When to Visit San Francisco
Choosing when to visit San Francisco, as well as deciding when to book, can determine the quality of the experience you'll have. Weather, crowds, and other seasonal factors play a significant role in how much your vacation will cost.
Editors' Picks: San Francisco DealsSee All San Francisco Travel Deals
$68+ O/W Spring Flights with United
Book by May 5, fly by June 15—that's the gist of United's spring-flights sale.
7 Nights for the Price of 5 at Wyndham Hotels
Wyndham's "Stay 7 Nights & Get 2 of Them Free" offer allows you to stay for seven nights at the price of five.
Best-Rate Guarantee at Starwood
If you find a lower price on another website for the same hotel on the same dates prior to or within 24 hours of making your reservation, Starwood will honor the lower rate and give you an additional 20 percent off or 2,000 Starpoints.
35% Off, Free Nights, or Breakfast at Le Meridien
Travelers staying at Le Meridien hotels can choose from the following offers: breakfast for two and a late check-out, up to 35 percent off your daily room rate, or free nights.
Perks, Savings with Your AmEx Card at Hyatt
When you pay for a room at participating Hyatt hotels with an American Express card, you get more out of your stay.
40% Off 2nd Night Stay at Starwood Hotels
Starwood's Better Tomorrows promotion allows you to receive 40 percent off your next night for each night you pay the regular rate.
Pay Your Birth Year at Starwood Hotels
Starwood hotels and resorts are offering the second night of your stay at the price of your birth year. Born in 1955? Pay $55 for your second night.
AAA/CAA Member Savings at Starwood Hotels
Get your choice of three savings offers, available at participating locations throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, French Polynesia, and the Caribbean.
Free Breakfast and Low Rates at Hilton
Enjoy free breakfast with your Hilton stay with the Bed & Breakfast Promotion.
$4 for the 2nd Night at St. Regis? Believe It!
Book a minimum two-night stay and travel by December 31, and you can receive the second night at $4, the same rate it was in 1904.
San Francisco Travel Advice See All San Francisco Travel Advice
- The Most Instagram-able Destinations in the U.S. The top places in the U.S. that will guarantee you the most amount of likes.
- Everything You Need to Know About San Francisco for the Super Bowl Whether you're a die-hard NFL fan or just in it for the party, here's a guide for getting to and enjoying the Super Bowl festivities like a winner.
- Budget Hotels in the Swankiest Locations in America Here's where to save big in some of the most luxurious destinations in America.
- 8 Michelin-Starred Meals You Can Actually Afford The name "Michelin" may bring to mind $100 wine bottles and pricey tasting menus, but deals do exist if you know where to look.
- 17 Hotels with Stunning Views of Iconic Sites You won't be waiting in line at these iconic landmarks with views like these.
- The World's Best Food Halls (Dig In!) It's a trend that just won't quit: one-stop dining destinations that bring together the best food stalls and restaurants under one roof.
- Raleigh Travel Guide
Here's a rundown of what to do if you have travel plans.
- Tacoma Travel Guide
Check for airfare deals to Tacoma
- Billings Travel Guide
Search for hotel deals in Billings
- Chambersburg Travel Guide
Search for hotel deals in Chambersburg
- College Station Travel Guide
Find a hotel in College Station
- Pueblo Travel Guide
Compare airfare to Pueblo
- Franklin Travel Guide
Find a hotel in Franklin
- Golden Travel Guide
Check for airfare deals to Golden
- Chesapeake Travel Guide
Check for airfare deals to Chesapeake
- Romulus Travel Guide
Search for hotel deals in Romulus