Popular Rhode Island DestinationsSee all 77
Rhode Island Travel GuideWhen to visit Rhode Island
Whether it's fall foliage, beach-combing, or historical tours, Rhode Island has an activity for every season. Summer is an ideal time to enjoy the warm weather with an outing to the coast, while fall provides a colorful backdrop to an afternoon drive. Winter brings indoor activities, festivals, and the lowest prices; and spring offers a mix of pleasant temperatures and savings.
Rhode Island Travel Advice See All Rhode Island Travel Advice
- 10 Belly-Busting Buffets from Around the World Are there any words more glorious in the English language than "unlimited buffet"? Do you see the phrase "all-you-can-eat" as a challenge rather than an invitation? Then you'll love these 10 gluttonous, outrageous, belly-busting buffets from around the world.
- 10 Hotels with the Best Views in the U.S. A perfect view is a priceless hotel amenity. Here are 10 U.S. properties that overlook superb vistas and offer guests a picture-perfect point of view.
- 10 Adorable (and Affordable) Beach Cottages for Summer You don't have to be ultrarich to score an irresistibly charming beach cottage this summer. We've turned up some of America's cutest affordable cottages, from Cape Cod to the Outer Banks to Southern California.
- 10 Sleepy Beach Towns Perfect for Fall While the water's still warm and the weather's still mild, enjoy these 10 iconic U.S. beach towns this fall.
- Save Money With Repositioning Cruises Spring and fall mean transitioning wardrobes—and repositioning ships. See several world regions on one of these sailings, at cheaper per-diem rates than "regular" cruises.