Popular Quebec DestinationsSee all 185
Quebec Travel GuideWhen to visit Quebec
Quebec has many diverse regions, from remote hunting and fishing areas to busy major cities. In general, summers in Quebec are temperate and sunny. During the warm months crowds rush to the province to participate in festivals and outdoor activities. The first turning of the leaves in autumn signals a drop in temperature, as well as in tourism and prices, that continues throughout the winter.
Editors' Picks: Quebec DealsSee All Quebec Travel Deals
Novotel: Advance Booking Discounts
If you're willing to prepay for your stay, you can save at Novotel. Make reservations at least 21 days in advance to request discounted rates.
Novotel: Free Breakfast, Late Checkout, & More for Families
Lodging and breakfast are free for two children under 16 when they stay in their parents' room. Families are also offered late 5 p.m. check-out on Sundays and can book a second room at half price.
Novotel: Best Rate Guarantee
If you find a better price on another website within 24 hours of making your reservation, Novotel will give you that rate minus an additional 10 percent.
W Hotels: Free Parking and Cocktails
Book the Play package at participating W hotels and receive two cocktails and daily parking with your stay. This offer is valid on stays through December 31, 2012. Advance reservations are required.
Novotel: 40% Off, Plus Free Breakfasts
Book a City Breaks package at Novotel Hotels, and you can receive up to 40 percent off rates with daily breakfast included. A minimum two-night stay is required.
Quebec Travel Advice See All Quebec Travel Advice
- Magical Christmas Markets in North America
- Top 5 Bargain Destinations for Winter 2014/2015 From sunny beaches to snowy urban hot spots, our picks for top bargain destinations this winter offer great reasons to go and unbeatable prices.
- Explore the Outdoors by Hopping from Inn to Inn Leave your car behind and discover the delights of fall and early winter as you journey from inn to inn by bike, foot, horse, skis, or snowshoes, among fall foliage in Vermont, in the wine country of Italy, or between volcanoes in Ecuador.
- World's Most Beautiful Bike Trails Cycling vacations aren't just for top-tier athletes. Many of the world's most beautiful bike trails take in the countryside on gentle paths that favor scenery over strenuous pedaling. For this list of beautiful bike trails around the world, we selected routes that can be done in days or weeks, depending on your level of commitment. Bonus: You won't feel guilty sampling the local cuisine after you've spent a day burning calories on a bike trail.
- Top 5 Bargain Destinations for Summer 2014 From a relaxed beach destination to a nonstop urban party, these destinations deliver plenty of wallet-friendly fun this summer.