Puerto Vallarta Travel GuideAbout Puerto Vallarta
From beaches and cobblestone streets to mountains and ocean, Puerto Vallarta offers visitors more choices than most beach destinations.When to Visit Puerto Vallarta
Visitors from all over the world come to Puerto Vallarta for its sub-tropical weather and sandy beaches. The most popular time to visit is during winter and spring when most people trade in cold, gloomy weather for bright sunshine.
Puerto Vallarta Travel Advice See All Puerto Vallarta Travel Advice
Our Favorite Vegetarian Restaurants Around the World
Whether you're a traveling vegan, vegetarian, or a devoted meat eater, you're guaranteed to find something you love at each of these places.
- The 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Mexico
10 Best Places to Go in Mexico
See why Mexico is one hot tamale of a vacation destination!
- Save Money With Repositioning Cruises Spring and fall mean transitioning wardrobes—and repositioning ships. See several world regions on one of these sailings, at cheaper per-diem rates than "regular" cruises.
- Beach Getaways for Less Than $300 The Deal Detective helps a family escape to a sunny and sandy destination for a discounted price in July. Places include Aruba, Puerto Vallarta, and Puerto Rico.
- San Antonio Travel Guide
San Antonio offers history, Spanish and Mexican culture, and more.
- Austin Travel Guide
Start your Austin trip planning by visiting these top sites.
- Phoenix Travel Guide
Phoenix offers a realm of activities for visitors to enjoy.
- Charlotte Travel Guide
This business travel destination offers plenty for leisure seekers too.
- Dallas Travel Guide
Dallas provides plenty of opportunities to live large.
- Indianapolis Travel Guide
High-speed action is only part of the fun in Indianapolis.
- Chicago Travel Guide
Although Chicago has a big-city feel, helpful locals make it less intimidating than other large cities.
- Nashville Travel Guide
Music City has a host of sights bound to please everyone.
- San Francisco Travel Guide
Discover why people fall in love with the city, despite the fog.
- Tucson Travel Guide
Natural beauty and history combine in Tucson