Prague Travel GuideAbout Prague
Visitors to Prague are likely to get caught up in the majesty of the city. The cobblestone streets that wind through the city's neighborhoods provide a romantic escape from modern life.When to Visit Prague
Prague can be an ideal vacation destination almost anytime of year. The most popular time to visit is in the summer, when the weather is warm, albeit a little damp, and many musical events take place.
Prague Travel Advice See All Prague Travel Advice
- How to Get High in Europe Psssst, wanna get high? Sorry, stoners, not that kind of high. We're talking about Europe's best vantage points for amazing views you simply can't get on the ground floor.
- Cities Offering the Best Value in Accommodations According to a recent survey, Prague tops the list of destinations offering the best value in hotel accommodations. Read on to find out what other cities made the cut.
- Stretch Your Dollar in Europe This Summer The euro is hovering around $1.30, but you can still stretch your money. Find out how to save on airfare, car rentals, and hotels, and what to do about that stubborn currency exchange.
- Three Affordable European Vacations for Spring The Deal Detective helps a reader plan a homecoming vacation for her husband returning from Afghanistan. Destinations include Berlin, Prague, and Venice.
- Washington, D.C. Travel Guide
Visit the intersection of the U.S. past and present in D.C.
- Seattle Travel Guide
Seattle hits the perfect note with funky flair and fresh attitude.
- Savannah Travel Guide
Savannah has long been attracting visitors with its affordable prices and Southern charm.
- Anaheim Travel Guide
Anaheim draws visitors from around the world with its pirates and talking mouse.
- Scottsdale Travel Guide
Scottsdale is an oasis in the middle of the Sonoran desert.
- Boston Travel Guide
Boston holds tightly onto its past as it parades into the future.
- Tulsa Travel Guide
Tulsa lassos fun for everyone.
- Kissimmee Travel Guide
Kissimmee is the Disney World bargain hunters' secret weapon.
- Williamsburg Travel Guide
Williamsburg delivers a vacation to the past, no time machine necessary.
- Kansas City Travel Guide
Visit Kansas City for great jazz, smoking barbecue, its famous fountains, and much more.