Ogunquit Travel GuideAbout Ogunquit
Ogunquit, one of Maine's most popular resort towns, caters to families and tourists without losing its reputation as a hip artist colony.When to Visit Ogunquit
With three miles of public beaches and a one-and-a-half mile cliff walk, Ogunquit is a prime summer vacation destination. The most popular time to visit is mid-June through August, when the weather is warm and schools are on break. Fewer visitors come in the winter, when it gets cold and some businesses close.
Ogunquit Travel Advice See All Ogunquit Travel Advice
- Where to Look for Columbus Day Deals Because of high demand, Columbus Day getaways tend to be more expensive than those for any other fall weekend, but you can find deals in destinations across the U.S.
Affordable Spas at Home and Abroad
Not all spa vacations mean you have to drain your stress and your wallet. From New Orleans to Bali, Quebec to Indonesia, here are 10 possibilities that promise bliss for less.
- Beat the Beach Crowds to Ogunquit, Maine Tired of fighting for parking and a tiny patch of sand? Come to Ogunquit in late May or early June, when you can have more of it to yourself and pay less than $500.
- Five of the best destinations for women We've all heard reports of women being harassed or otherwise harmed while traveling alone, which can make even the most intrepid traveler hesitate. But, women can feel safe exploring these five destinations.
- Columbus Travel Guide
Discover the past and the present in Columbus.
- Philadelphia Travel Guide
Philadelphia celebrates its history, culture, and cuisine.
- St. Louis Travel Guide
Just say, "Meet me in St. Louis!" for first-rate attractions.
- Pittsburgh Travel Guide
Pittsburgh has come a long way from its days as the Steel City.
- Miami Travel Guide
Roll sunshine, white sand, and endless activities into one thriving beachside city and you've got Miami.
- Memphis Travel Guide
Memphis has been rockin' and rollin' its way into people's hearts since long before Elvis first laced up his blue suede shoes.
- Albuquerque Travel Guide
Located on historic Route 66, Albuquerque is more than a pit stop.
- Jacksonville Travel Guide
Hit the beach or walk the river in Jacksonville.
- Los Angeles Travel Guide
Find a day at the beach, a glimpse of a celebrity, or a day out with Mickey Mouse.
- Portland Travel Guide
Portland, Oregon, has a knack for getting things just right, and these qualities also make it a great travel bargain.