Nova Scotia Travel GuideWhen to visit Nova Scotia
Known as the festival and events province, Nova Scotia hosts more than 800 festivals each year. However, the celebrations are not the only reason to visit. When the weather warms up in the summer, sightseeing along one of its many scenic travelways becomes another favorite activity.
Nova Scotia Travel Advice See All Nova Scotia Travel Advice
- 10 Secret Seaside Escapes for Summertime At these 10 lesser-known seaside escapes throughout the U.S. and Canada, you'll see heaps of harbor seals, breathe in the aroma of a lavender farm, and taste famous fried clams between jaunts to the beach. When you're here, it feels like summer really could last forever.
- Summer Foods You Must Have in Canada From forest to prairie to wild open water, this is where to savor the best and freshest that Canadian summer brings.
- 10 Irresistibly Charming World Heritage Cities These 10 cities from around the world impress with rich culture and history and are sure to captivate your imagination.
- 10 Unique Fall Festivals Worth a Trip While most people are flocking to harvest fairs and Oktoberfests, set your sights on something different this festival season.
- Save Money With Repositioning Cruises Spring and fall mean transitioning wardrobes—and repositioning ships. See several world regions on one of these sailings, at cheaper per-diem rates than "regular" cruises.