Norway Travel GuideWhen to visit Norway
Like other Scandinavian countries, Norway sees the most visitors during the summer, which experiences long periods of sunlight every day, up to 24 hours in the north. The dark winter months are the best time to see the Northern Lights, although this season is generally less busy. However, January through mid-April is a busy time for snow sports enthusiasts, particularly from Denmark, Sweden, and other European countries.
Norway Travel Advice See All Norway Travel Advice
- 10 Places in Europe You Never Thought You Could Afford Here's how to experience London, Paris, Venice, and other delightful European destinations for a whole lot less than the average traveler.
- World's Most Overpriced Travel Destinations Think of your vacation budget. Now add a few zeros. Excellent, now you're ready for the world's most overpriced travel destinations, places with tremendous appeal and intimidating price tags.
- 7 Notoriously Expensive Destinations (and How to Go for Cheap) Here are some tips and tricks for stretching your dollars, pounds, and yen in seven notoriously pricey places around the world.
- 10 Far-Off Destinations at the Edge of the World
- 7 Scenic Roads Too Terrifying to Drive Forget about your seat belt: You might want to strap into a parachute for some of these dizzying and dangerous roads. We hear there are some killer views. (Literally!)
- How to Get High in Europe Psssst, wanna get high? Sorry, stoners, not that kind of high. We're talking about Europe's best vantage points for amazing views you simply can't get on the ground floor.