Norway Travel GuideWhen to visit Norway
Like other Scandinavian countries, Norway sees the most visitors during the summer, which experiences long periods of sunlight every day, up to 24 hours in the north. The dark winter months are the best time to see the Northern Lights, although this season is generally less busy. However, January through mid-April is a busy time for snow sports enthusiasts, particularly from Denmark, Sweden, and other European countries.
Norway Travel Advice See All Norway Travel Advice
- 10 Far-Off Destinations at the Edge of the World
- 7 Scenic Roads Too Terrifying to Drive Forget about your seat belt: You might want to strap into a parachute for some of these dizzying and dangerous roads. We hear there are some killer views. (Literally!)
- How to Get High in Europe Psssst, wanna get high? Sorry, stoners, not that kind of high. We're talking about Europe's best vantage points for amazing views you simply can't get on the ground floor.
- 10 Terrifying Bridges You Need to See to Believe If you suffer from gephyrophobia (fear of bridges), click away now. From bridges so frightening that people will pay someone else to drive their car across to bridges that are just plain dangerous, these 10 bridges are the world's scariest. Are you brave enough to make it to the end of this story?
- 10 Irresistibly Charming World Heritage Cities These 10 cities from around the world impress with rich culture and history and are sure to captivate your imagination.
The Easiest Way to Travel Norway. 150+ Tours. All Airfare's Included.
Escorted & Customized Tours Norway Sweden Denmark Iceland