Popular New York DestinationsSee all 1754
New York Travel GuideWhen to visit New York
Everything from big city entertainment to the great outdoors is available in New York State. Upstate New York has the perfect weather for camping or hiking in the summer and skiing during the winter. Mild temperatures and a burst of golden colors add to the experience of fall. New York City can feel a little crowded and hot during the summer, with humidity levels and tourism rising during July and August.
Editors' Picks: New York DealsSee All New York Travel Deals
NEW: JetBlue Midweek Flights from $49+ O/W
The popular low-cost carrier has discounted spring and summer flights to U.S., Latin America, and Caribbean cities.
$34+ O/W Sale on JetBlue's New Routes
The more than two dozen featured destinations include Anchorage; Detroit; Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago; and Santiago, Dominican Republic.
United Sale Flights from $146+ R/T
American, Southwest, and Delta all have competing sales as well. Book by April 6 for travel into June!
Omni Hotels: Getaway Packages Offer Up to 15 Percent Off
Omni Hotels' many getaway packages offer savings for families, couples, and last-minute vacationers, among others.
Starwood Hotels: 40 Percent Off Your Second Night's Stay
Starwood's Better Tomorrows promotion allows you to receive 40 percent off your next night for each night you pay the regular rate.
W Hotels: Free Parking and Cocktails
Book the Play package at participating W hotels and receive two cocktails and daily parking with your stay. This offer is valid on stays through December 31, 2012. Advance reservations are required.
Starwood Hotels: Pay Your Birth Year
Through December 30, 2012, Starwood hotels and resorts are offering the second night of your stay at the price of your birth year. Born in 1955? Pay $55 for your second night.
Hyatt: Perks, Savings With Your AmEx Card
When you pay for a room at participating Hyatt hotels with an American Express card, you get more out of your stay.
Starwood: AAA/CAA Member Savings
Get your choice of three savings offers, available at participating locations throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, French Polynesia, and the Caribbean.
Four Points by Sheraton: 40 Percent Off Second Night
Guests at select Four Points properties receive up to 40 percent off the second night.
New York Travel Advice See All New York Travel Advice
- 10 Most Indulgent Brunch Spots Ever Brunch: the meal you have when you don't want breakfast and you don't want lunch ... or you just rolled out of bed and missed both. But the usual eggs-and-coffee rigmarole can get old. So we rounded up the craziest, most ridiculous, most indulgent brunch spots in America, from Champagne-soaked dance parties to bottomless tacos.
- Rustic Ski Lodges Even Nonskiers Will Love Go easy on your budget this winter and skip the high-priced, high-gloss ski-resort vacation. These 10 rustic ski resorts throughout the U.S. and Canada are cozy, affordable places to make memories with family and friends.
- 10 Best Small Towns for the Holidays From Alaska to Florida and nearly everywhere in between, these towns and villages are perfect for Christmas.
- Magical Christmas Markets in North America
- A Night at the Museum: Sleepovers in Unusual Spaces These public spaces, from museums to amusement parks to stores, allow pajama-clad guests to park their sleeping bags beneath dinosaur bones or waterslides and stay until morning.