Popular New Hampshire DestinationsSee all 293
New Hampshire Travel GuideWhen to visit New Hampshire
When the weather mellows and the leaves turn from lush green to vibrant orange, tourists rush to New Hampshire to catch a glimpse of the colorful countryside. The state also offers endless outdoor activity options throughout the year. With the possibility of an occasional snowstorm in the spring, and a fall that lasts into December, the weather keeps things interesting.
New Hampshire Travel Advice See All New Hampshire Travel Advice
- 10 Trips That Will Make You a Better Person These 10 trips, from volunteering in an orphanage in Cambodia to learning environmental stewardship on an organic farm in Scotland, will enlarge your heart, help you live more mindfully, and inspire a better version of you to emerge.
- 10 Quintessential Fall Weekend Trips Shortening days, comfy sweaters, steaming mugs of warm apple cider: Some things are so quintessentially fall that, despite the promise of snowy days to come, we just can't wait to partake. Autumn is the ideal time for weekend trips both urban and rustic. Check out our 10 favorite fall destinations and then plan your own cozy escape.
- 10 Best Fall Foliage Train Rides in North America Hop aboard a train for leaf peeping this fall and leave the driving to someone else. These 10 affordable fall foliage train rides give terrific views of brilliant pockets of color throughout North America.
- Great Destinations for Terrible Weather These trips aren't for everyone. But if crashing, roaring, flashing nature is up your alley, these destinations have dream vacation written all over them.
- Affordable Spring Skiing Vacations Across the Country Inspired by the Olympics and the athletes' athleticism? Now is the perfect time to find deals at ski resorts across the country. The Olympics may be over, but ski season isn't.