Popular Netherlands DestinationsSee all 242
Netherlands Travel GuideWhen to visit the Netherlands
Weather in the Netherlands varies significantly from season to season. And even though the warmest weather occurs in the busy summer months, any time of the year can be a good time to visit. Spring is very popular with visitors coming to see the famous tulips. In winter, frozen canals provide the perfect venue for ice-skating. Although fall is generally cool and rainy, it's one of the best times to find low prices. No matter what, always carry an umbrella as rain can happen at any moment, even in summer.
Editors' Picks: Netherlands DealsSee All Netherlands Travel Deals
Europe Fall Flights with KLM from $658+ R/T
Fall flights to Amsterdam, Athens, Milan, and other European cities, plus India's Delhi and Russia's Moscow.
Europe Fall Flights from $587+ R/T
The sale discounts fall flights within a brief travel window this fall, but they must be booked by Friday, August 1.
Swissotel: 'Endless Weekends' Extend Your Stay
Swissotel's Endless Weekend promotion offers guests a chance to sleep in and relax rather than rush. The package includes a one- or two-night stay, breakfast until 2 p.m., and a 2 p.m. checkout.
Netherlands Travel Advice See All Netherlands Travel Advice
- 10 Truly Unique City Tours Around the World On these 10 unique city tours, you'll venture into the Bronx with an old-school rapper and see abandoned buildings in Portugal's second city. You're sure to come home with a camera full of authentic experiences that most visitors miss.
- Top Five Off-Peak Destinations for Spring 2014 Discover five affordable places to go this spring, where the shoulder-season prices are almost as enticing as the sparse crowds and fun events.
- 9 Crazy Cat Destinations for Feline Aficionados Discover nine destinations where you can scratch your cat itch, curl up with a purring fur ball, or even adopt a new companion.
- 14 Holiday Desserts Worth a Trip From witnessing a German baker knead dough into a classic Christmas fruitcake to indulging in jelly-filled Hanukkah doughnuts in Israel, here's the story on 14 internationally loved holiday treats and ways to enjoy them when you travel.
- Destinations to Watch in 2014 Find out which destinations have something really special happening in 2014, whether it's a momentous anniversary, an acclaimed event, or just one really big, marvelous party