Nashville Travel GuideAbout Nashville
Many music fans have made the pilgrimage to Music City, but Nashville offers a plethora of activities for musicians and non-musicians alike.When to Visit Nashville
Nashville has four distinct seasons filled with festivals and outdoor activities. The most popular time to visit is during the summer and holiday season, when schools are on break and families are on vacation. Autumn, when the leaves change and the weather is mild, can also be a busy time.
Editors' Picks: Nashville DealsSee All Nashville Travel Deals
Aloft: Stay One Night, Get the Second for 40 Percent Off
At select Aloft Hotels you can stay one night for the regular rate and get the next night for 40 percent off now through December 31, 2012.
Aloft: Discounts with Advance Purchase
Save up to 25 percent when you book your Aloft Hotels stay a minimum of 3 to 21 days in advance.
Nashville Travel Advice See All Nashville Travel Advice
- 10 Iconic Things You Can Only Do in America Eat a Fenway Frank at a Boston Red Sox baseball game. Ride the historic 1927 wooden Cyclone roller coaster on Coney Island. These 10 nation-defining pastimes and places are nostalgic things you need to experience at least once in your lifetime.
- Top Five Off-Peak Destinations for Winter 2013/2014 Here are five awesome destinations where the colder part of the year bears off-peak affordability.
- 10 Quintessential Fall Weekend Trips Shortening days, comfy sweaters, steaming mugs of warm apple cider: Some things are so quintessentially fall that, despite the promise of snowy days to come, we just can't wait to partake. Autumn is the ideal time for weekend trips both urban and rustic. Check out our 10 favorite fall destinations and then plan your own cozy escape.
- Nashville celebrates music in June Nashville celebrates music all year long, but the city goes especially wild in the month of June, when music is king and festivals flourish. Nashville is also affordable year-round, and June is no exception.
- Reno Travel Guide
Reno caters to outdoors and entertainment enthusiasts year-round.
- Branson Travel Guide
You can fill a Branson trip with live shows, an amusement park, or outdoor fun in the Ozarks.
- Minneapolis Travel Guide
It won't take long for visitors to fall in love with Minneapolis.
- Cleveland Travel Guide
This Midwestern city knows how to rock and roll.
- Colorado Springs Travel Guide
Colorado Springs is worth its weight in gold.
- Rochester Travel Guide
Rochester packs plenty of history into its city limits.
- Amarillo Travel Guide
See the beauty of the Texas Panhandle in Amarillo.
- Boise Travel Guide
Boise stands at the crossroads of history.
- Plano Travel Guide
This popular business travel destination has plenty of fun, too.
- Lancaster Travel Guide
Lancaster is the perfect escape to a simpler lifestyle.