Mexico City Travel GuideAbout Mexico City
Trendy, dangerous, vibrant, and culturally rich: Mexico City's many reputations precede it. The continent's largest city blends its history with urban sprawl for a truly unique experience.When to Visit Mexico City
With a warm climate year-round, Mexico City is a popular destination for visitors from all over the world. After a warmer spring, summer is typically rainy, followed by a drier and slightly cooler fall. Fewer people visit in the winter, when things cool off, and spring, when temperatures peak.
Editors' Picks: Mexico City DealsSee All Mexico City Travel Deals
$112+ O/W Sale Flights to Beach Destinations
Includes Montego Bay, Nassau, Cancun, Los Cabos, and Mexico City. Sale ends Thursday, March 13.
Mexico City Travel Advice See All Mexico City Travel Advice
- 10 Places to Go While They Are Still Cheap: 2014 Edition Whether you're on the prowl for a perfect beach or a city bursting with culture, these cities and countries deliver big but cost little.
- Top Five Bargain Destinations for Spring 2009 You need a vacation, but you're worried about the economy. We get that. Put your mind at ease by following the deals. We've done the homework, and now you can save on trips to five great destinations this spring.
- Three Mexican Escapes on a Budget While not every destination is affordable from every U.S. departure city, a little clever fare searching on your part can send you somewhere south of the border for under $500.
Discover the ancient ruins of Mexico
Photo story: The top ancient wonders, from Aztec to Zapotec.
- Philadelphia Travel Guide
Philadelphia celebrates its history, culture, and cuisine.
- St. Louis Travel Guide
Just say, "Meet me in St. Louis!" for first-rate attractions.
- Pittsburgh Travel Guide
Pittsburgh has come a long way from its days as the Steel City.
- Miami Travel Guide
Roll sunshine, white sand, and endless activities into one thriving beachside city and you've got Miami.
- Memphis Travel Guide
Memphis has been rockin' and rollin' its way into people's hearts since long before Elvis first laced up his blue suede shoes.
- Albuquerque Travel Guide
Located on historic Route 66, Albuquerque is more than a pit stop.
- Jacksonville Travel Guide
Hit the beach or walk the river in Jacksonville.
- Los Angeles Travel Guide
Find a day at the beach, a glimpse of a celebrity, or a day out with Mickey Mouse.
- Portland Travel Guide
Portland, Oregon, has a knack for getting things just right, and these qualities also make it a great travel bargain.
- Denver Travel Guide
Denver is the gateway to the Rockies and a worthy destination in itself.