Popular Massachusetts DestinationsSee all 524
Massachusetts Travel GuideWhen to visit Massachusetts
The four seasons are impossible to miss in Massachusetts. The trees announce autumn with their colors, while winter covers the land with snow. Spring appears with new life and sunshine, and summer brings warm breezes and humid afternoons. With such a diverse climate, Massachusetts has a season for everyone.
Editors' Picks: Massachusetts DealsSee All Massachusetts Travel Deals
$34+ Summer Airfare Sale on JetBlue
Peak-season summer flights are on sale with very few restrictions!
$34+ O/W Sale on JetBlue's New Routes
Features discounted flights and new service to Las Vegas, New York, Florida, D.C., and other popular cities!
Omni Hotels: Getaway Packages Offer Up to 15 Percent Off
Omni Hotels' many getaway packages offer savings for families, couples, and last-minute vacationers, among others.
Howard Johnson: Discounts for AARP, Auto Club Members, More
Depending on your membership or demographic, you may qualify for a discount at select Howard Johnson hotels. Get up to 20 percent off your room rate.
Sonesta: Family Packages with Perks, Savings
Taking a family vacation? Sonesta offers family packages at many of its locations. Packages feature extras that include breakfast, tickets to local attractions, and cookies.
Sonesta: Discounts, Perks for College Parents
The Sonesta College Club offers discounts to parents of college students at three of its locations: Boston, Miami, and New Orleans.
Sonesta: 30 Percent Off for Early Bookings
Book rooms on Sonesta's website and receive savings that range from 10 to 30 percent off when you reserve a room between seven and 30 days in advance.
Hilton: Free Breakfast and Low Rates
Enjoy free breakfast with your Hilton stay with the Bed & Breakfast Promotion.
Radisson: Free In-Room Breakfast for Up to Four People
Like room service? You'll like it even better when it's free. Receive breakfast for up to four people, free Internet access, and a weekday morning paper.
Hyatt: Perks, Savings With Your AmEx Card
When you pay for a room at participating Hyatt hotels with an American Express card, you get more out of your stay.
Massachusetts Travel Advice See All Massachusetts Travel Advice
- 10 Relaxing Resorts Where You Can Warm Up This Winter From the pink sands of Bermuda to the hot springs of Whistler, take off to these 10 resorts where relaxing, reenergizing, and healing are the only things on your radar.
- 10 Most Indulgent Brunch Spots Ever Brunch: the meal you have when you don't want breakfast and you don't want lunch ... or you just rolled out of bed and missed both. But the usual eggs-and-coffee rigmarole can get old. So we rounded up the craziest, most ridiculous, most indulgent brunch spots in America, from Champagne-soaked dance parties to bottomless tacos.
- 10 Belly-Busting Buffets from Around the World Are there any words more glorious in the English language than "unlimited buffet"? Do you see the phrase "all-you-can-eat" as a challenge rather than an invitation? Then you'll love these 10 gluttonous, outrageous, belly-busting buffets from around the world.
- 10 Most Romantic Coastal Destinations From the rugged Pacific Northwest to sophisticated California, from cultured New England to laid-back Florida, we've rounded up some of our favorite coastal destinations perfect for getting your romance on.
- 10 Historical Lighthouses to See This Summer Feast your eyes on photos of 10 gorgeous and historical American lighthouses.
- 10 Secret Seaside Escapes for Summertime At these 10 lesser-known seaside escapes throughout the U.S. and Canada, you'll see heaps of harbor seals, breathe in the aroma of a lavender farm, and taste famous fried clams between jaunts to the beach. When you're here, it feels like summer really could last forever.