Popular Massachusetts DestinationsSee all 524
Massachusetts Travel GuideWhen to visit Massachusetts
The four seasons are impossible to miss in Massachusetts. The trees announce autumn with their colors, while winter covers the land with snow. Spring appears with new life and sunshine, and summer brings warm breezes and humid afternoons. With such a diverse climate, Massachusetts has a season for everyone.
Editors' Picks: Massachusetts DealsSee All Massachusetts Travel Deals
$49+ O/W Spring Flights on Alaska
Sale fares to various domestic locales end as early as Monday, March 10.
$58 O/W Summer Flights on American and Southwest
Extended for a few extra days, American and Southwest systemwide sales discount spring and summer flights through June 7.
NEW: JetBlue Spring Flights from $59+ O/W
Spring out of your hibernation with discounted April flights throughout the U.S.
Omni Hotels: Girlfriend Getaway Weekend Packages
Select Omni Hotels are featuring Girlfriend Getaway packages with shopping incentives that include two $50 gift cards to Bloomingdales when you bring in a gently used cocktail dress.
Howard Johnson: Discounts for AARP, Auto Club Members, More
Depending on your membership or demographic, you may qualify for a discount at select Howard Johnson hotels. Get up to 20 percent off your room rate.
Sonesta: Family Packages with Perks, Savings
Taking a family vacation? Sonesta offers family packages at many of its locations. Packages feature extras that include breakfast, tickets to local attractions, and cookies.
Sonesta: Discounts, Perks for College Parents
The Sonesta College Club offers discounts to parents of college students at three of its locations: Boston, Miami, and New Orleans.
Sonesta: 30 Percent Off for Early Bookings
Book rooms on Sonesta's website and receive savings that range from 10 to 30 percent off when you reserve a room between seven and 30 days in advance.
Hilton: Free Breakfast and Low Rates
Enjoy free breakfast with your Hilton stay with the Bed & Breakfast Promotion.
Radisson: Free In-Room Breakfast for Up to Four People
Like room service? You'll like it even better when it's free. Receive breakfast for up to four people, free Internet access, and a weekday morning paper.
Massachusetts Travel Advice See All Massachusetts Travel Advice
- 10 Romantic Islands You'll Fall in Love With We combed the planet for the most romantic islands we could find, where idyllic sunsets, private bungalows, and dinners for two are de rigueur. Here are 10 of our favorites.
- America's 10 Coolest Hotel Conversions
- 10 Great Wine-Region Getaways for Fall Autumn is prime time to tour the vineyards that dot the nation's every corner, when temperatures are cool and foliage is at its most flamboyant. From the rocky coast of New England to the lush valleys of Washington State, find grape-stomping events, harvest festivals, cook-offs, and more. Here are 10 wine destinations to get your (grape) juices flowing.
- 10 Quintessential Fall Weekend Trips Shortening days, comfy sweaters, steaming mugs of warm apple cider: Some things are so quintessentially fall that, despite the promise of snowy days to come, we just can't wait to partake. Autumn is the ideal time for weekend trips both urban and rustic. Check out our 10 favorite fall destinations and then plan your own cozy escape.
- Top 5 Off-Peak Destinations for Fall 2013 We've identified five especially fabulous destinations where off-season pricing is ripe for the pickin'.
- 10 Sleepy Beach Towns Perfect for Fall While the water's still warm and the weather's still mild, enjoy these 10 iconic U.S. beach towns this fall.