London Travel GuideAbout London
London is the beating heart of England, and visitors can find the pulse of the city on every visit. Sights such as the British Museum and the Tower of London are always popular, but things to do in London aren't limited to individual sights.When to Visit London
As a global capital for business and tourism, London is busy year-round. People from different parts of the world each have their own favorite seasons, keeping the flow of visitors steady and prices relatively high.
Editors' Picks: London DealsSee All London Travel Deals
London-Area Olympics Deals
Stay in the heart of London or nearby for even greater savings during the Olympics.
England and Moscow: Hotels from 20.12 GBP in January
Ring in 2012 with rates from 20.12 GBP.
Fly Business Class for Thanksgiving in Europe
KLM and Lufthansa announced big discounts on business class to Europe over Thanksgiving, plus sales on Air China, Singapore Airlines, OpenSkies, Air New Zealand, and Air France.
London and Rome Package Deal from $979*
Cover two capital cities in six nights for just $979, including all airfare.
Best Western: 30 Percent Off Early Bookings in Europe
Save up to 30 percent off your stay at Best Western hotels throughout Europe when you book 21 days in advance.
Wyndham: Stay Three Nights, Get 30 Percent Off
Stay three consecutive nights at participating Wyndham properties worldwide and receive 30 percent off the best available rate.
Kids Ride for Free on National Bus Service in the U.K.
National Express, a British bus line that services 1,200 destinations throughout the U.K., sells two family discount cards that allow kids up to age 15 to travel for free.
London Travel Advice See All London Travel Advice
- Incredible Free Museums Around the World Jetting around the world isn't free, but cultural enrichment can be. We uncovered 10 incredible museums, from Paris to Beijing, where cultural discovery is rich but admission is free for all.
- 10 Weirdest Restaurants in the World Spice up your eating experience at these incredibly weird restaurants around the world. You'll be dodging ninjas and dining out of a toilet in no time! Think we're kidding? Read on, because these restaurants have to be seen to be believed.
- 11 Best Airport Hotels Around the World Long layover? Canceled flight? Spending the night at the airport is sometimes unavoidable. But you don't have to cram your weary bones into a plastic seat (or worse, curl up on the floor). Instead, we scoured the world for the best airport hotels.
- 10 Truly Unique City Tours Around the World On these 10 unique city tours, you'll venture into the Bronx with an old-school rapper and see abandoned buildings in Portugal's second city. You're sure to come home with a camera full of authentic experiences that most visitors miss.
- World's Most Overpriced Travel Destinations Think of your vacation budget. Now add a few zeros. Excellent, now you're ready for the world's most overpriced travel destinations, places with tremendous appeal and intimidating price tags.
- 7 Notoriously Expensive Destinations (and How to Go for Cheap) Here are some tips and tricks for stretching your dollars, pounds, and yen in seven notoriously pricey places around the world.
- San Francisco Travel Guide
Discover why people fall in love with the city, despite the fog.
- Tucson Travel Guide
Natural beauty and history combine in Tucson
- New Orleans Travel Guide
New Orleans festivities don't stop after Mardi Gras.
- Tampa Travel Guide
Tampa's weather and attractions are certain to please year-round.
- Columbus Travel Guide
Discover the past and the present in Columbus.
- Philadelphia Travel Guide
Philadelphia celebrates its history, culture, and cuisine.
- St. Louis Travel Guide
Just say, "Meet me in St. Louis!" for first-rate attractions.
- Pittsburgh Travel Guide
Pittsburgh has come a long way from its days as the Steel City.
- Miami Travel Guide
Roll sunshine, white sand, and endless activities into one thriving beachside city and you've got Miami.
- Memphis Travel Guide
Memphis has been rockin' and rollin' its way into people's hearts since long before Elvis first laced up his blue suede shoes.