London Travel GuideAbout London
London is the beating heart of England, and visitors can find the pulse of the city on every visit. Sights such as the British Museum and the Tower of London are always popular, but things to do in London aren't limited to individual sights.When to Visit London
As a global capital for business and tourism, London is busy year-round. People from different parts of the world each have their own favorite seasons, keeping the flow of visitors steady and prices relatively high.
Editors' Picks: London DealsSee All London Travel Deals
$99+ O/W Europe Flights with Wow Air
Iceland-based Wow Air announces a new UK route destination, discounts flights to several European cities.
$1259 -- London and Paris: 8-Day Vacations
Travelers can visit two of Europe's top cities this winter with this London-Paris combo vacation.
Up to 30% Off Early Bookings in Europe with Best Western
Save up to 30 percent off your stay at Best Western hotels throughout Europe when you book 21 days in advance.
London and Rome Package Deal from $979*
Cover two capital cities in six nights for just $979, including all airfare.
Kids Ride for Free on National Bus Service in the U.K.
National Express, a British bus line that services 1,200 destinations throughout the U.K., sells two family discount cards that allow kids up to age 15 to travel for free.
London Travel Advice See All London Travel Advice
Where To Find the Best Burgers Around the World
We know everyone holds some degree of loyalty to their favorite local burger, but believe it or not some of the most delicious burgers are being eaten abroad.
- 8 Michelin-Starred Meals You Can Actually Afford The name "Michelin" may bring to mind $100 wine bottles and pricey tasting menus, but deals do exist if you know where to look.
- How to See Sprawling London in Just a Weekend Flexibility often falters when it comes to seeing huge cities like London, but it doesn't need to. Here's how to see the British capital in just three days.
- 5 Neighborhoods Where You'll Find the Londoner's London If you want to fit in like a Londoner here are the neighborhoods where you'll find fellow Brits eating, drinking, and hanging out.
- What I Packed: Autumn in London Associate Editor Shannon McMahon visited London for six days in October.
- How to Vacation Like James Bond in London Discover London through the eyes of its most famous MI6 agent ... 007.
- San Francisco Travel Guide
Discover why people fall in love with the city, despite the fog.
- Tucson Travel Guide
Natural beauty and history combine in Tucson
- New Orleans Travel Guide
New Orleans festivities don't stop after Mardi Gras.
- Tampa Travel Guide
Tampa's weather and attractions are certain to please year-round.
- Columbus Travel Guide
Discover the past and the present in Columbus.
- Philadelphia Travel Guide
Philadelphia celebrates its history, culture, and cuisine.
- St. Louis Travel Guide
Just say, "Meet me in St. Louis!" for first-rate attractions.
- Pittsburgh Travel Guide
Pittsburgh has come a long way from its days as the Steel City.
- Miami Travel Guide
Roll sunshine, white sand, and endless activities into one thriving beachside city and you've got Miami.
- Memphis Travel Guide
Memphis has been rockin' and rollin' its way into people's hearts since long before Elvis first laced up his blue suede shoes.