Loading Vacation deals...
Kahului Travel Guide
Editors' Picks: Kahului DealsSee All Kahului Travel Deals
$388+ R/T Hawaii Fall Flights
Fall travel from the mainland to Honolulu and Kahului is on sale with Hawaiian Airlines. Flights at the lowest prices are valid during September and October.
Kahului Travel Advice See All Kahului Travel Advice
- Unbelievable Deals to Hawaii and Bermuda Even columnist Anne Banas can't believe these island deals. Anyone can save, but West Coasters can head to Hawaii while East Coasters experience Bermuda's 400th for under $500.
- World's top romantic destinations This month, we're highlighting some of our favorite romantic destinations: why they're romantic, when they're at their most charming, and how to visit them without paying a penny more than you have to.
- Biking Haleakala, Maui's Legendary Volcano Thirty-eight miles of hairpin turns and abrupt switchbacks make the journey down Hawaii's "House of the Sun" one of the world's most interesting bike rides.
- Spend less, do more on your Maui vacation Maui is among the most expensive islands in the world. You'll get the best price from doing the legwork before you go—and from applying some very simple strategies to your vacation planning, both in getting there and on the island itself.
- Las Vegas Travel Guide
Nonstop action makes a Vegas vacation a 24-hour-a-day proposition.
- Atlanta Travel Guide
Come discover why Atlanta has been touted the new capital of the South.
- San Antonio Travel Guide
San Antonio offers history, Spanish and Mexican culture, and more.
- Austin Travel Guide
Start your Austin trip planning by visiting these top sites.
- Phoenix Travel Guide
Phoenix offers a realm of activities for visitors to enjoy.
- Charlotte Travel Guide
This business travel destination offers plenty for leisure seekers too.
- Dallas Travel Guide
Dallas provides plenty of opportunities to live large.
- Indianapolis Travel Guide
High-speed action is only part of the fun in Indianapolis.
- Chicago Travel Guide
Although Chicago has a big-city feel, helpful locals make it less intimidating than other large cities.
- Nashville Travel Guide
Music City has a host of sights bound to please everyone.