Popular Japan DestinationsSee all 1061
Japan Travel GuideWhen to visit Japan
Japan is a four-season destination with festivals throughout the year that attract visitors. In general, the most popular times to visit include summer, late spring, and around the New Year's holiday. Spring cherry blossoms and autumn foliage also bring in crowds in various regions of the country. Periods right after major holidays or festivals, such as during January right after New Year's and September right after Japan's Obon Holiday, are good times to find reduced prices.
Editors' Picks: Japan DealsSee All Japan Travel Deals
Winter in Japan: Save $500 on Airfare-Inclusive Packages
Winter is Japan's low season for travel, and now is an excellent time to grab package deals to this popular destination. Save $500 on the price of airfare-inclusive packages to Japan this winter.
Fly Business Class for Thanksgiving in Europe
KLM and Lufthansa announced big discounts on business class to Europe over Thanksgiving, plus sales on Air China, Singapore Airlines, OpenSkies, Air New Zealand, and Air France.
Japan Travel Advice See All Japan Travel Advice
- Top Five Off-Peak Destinations for Winter 2013/2014 Here are five awesome destinations where the colder part of the year bears off-peak affordability.
- 10 Picture-Perfect Mountain Towns to See in Winter There's something impossibly charming about a mountain town in winter. From Colorado to Japan, here are 10 off-the-beaten-path hamlets that are especially enchanting during wintertime.
- 7 Scenic Roads Too Terrifying to Drive Forget about your seat belt: You might want to strap into a parachute for some of these dizzying and dangerous roads. We hear there are some killer views. (Literally!)
- 10 Best National Parks Around the World If you love exotic wildlife, ancient ruins, and otherworldly scenery, you might want to add these 10 foreign national parks to your bucket list.
- 10 Unique Fall Festivals Worth a Trip While most people are flocking to harvest fairs and Oktoberfests, set your sights on something different this festival season.
Flights to Japan with a stop in Hawaii. Book your flight today!