Jamaica Travel GuideAbout Jamaica
A mix of vibrant culture and natural charm lures families, honeymooners, and music lovers to Jamaica's shores. Its crystal blue waters and warm temperatures entice travelers of all kinds.When to visit Jamaica
Jamaica's climate is warm year-round. The busy winter months attract travelers seeking an escape from the cold up north. Summers have dry, warm weather, and are a popular time for families and honeymooners to visit. Though less popular, spring and fall can be good times to find deals and enjoy the same fun in the sun.
Editors' Picks: Jamaica DealsSee All Jamaica Travel Deals
$106+ O/W AirTran Sale Flights to Caribbean and Mexico
Among the destinations are Nassau, Montego Bay, Cancun, and others.
Jamaica Resorts: 50 Percent Off
Have fun in the sun at this resort's water park.
Iberostar Resorts: Up to 35 Percent Off All-Inclusive Rates
No shirt, no wallet, no problem!
Holiday Inn: 20 Percent Off Advance Purchase
If you know your travel plans aren't going to change, you can save by booking and prepaying in advance. Holiday Inn has advance purchase rates that offer up to 20 percent off room prices.
Holiday Inn: Best Rate Guarantee
If you find a lower rate on another site for the same room type, Holiday Inn will honor it plus give you a 10 percent discount.
Jamaica Travel Advice See All Jamaica Travel Advice
- The Caribbean's Best Day-Trip Islands One of the Caribbean's best surprises is its many little islets that surround the major islands. Some are always up for a party, others offer a secluded getaway, and still others are a pristine time capsule of the Caribbean at its wildest and most unspoiled. Here are ten of our favorites.
- Places You Never Thought You Could Afford in the Caribbean The Caribbean's most exclusive and expensive islands may seem beyond your reach, but where there's a will to go, there's a way to save.
- 10 Best Caribbean Bargains This Winter Winter may be high season for the Caribbean, but that doesn't mean money-saving deals can't be found among its clear waters and sugar-soft sand. Head to a warmer clime (for a lot less dime) with one of these great deals.
- 14 Holiday Desserts Worth a Trip From witnessing a German baker knead dough into a classic Christmas fruitcake to indulging in jelly-filled Hanukkah doughnuts in Israel, here's the story on 14 internationally loved holiday treats and ways to enjoy them when you travel.
- Our Guide to Flying on the Cheap to Europe, the Caribbean, Latin America, and More From across the border to across the Atlantic, low-cost airlines keep adding routes, giving you plentiful options and lower prices. Heading abroad? We'll show you how to get there on a budget.