India Travel GuideAbout India
From the grandeur of the Taj Mahal to the bustling city streets of Delhi, India is a magical destination with four unique regions for every type of traveler.When to visit India
India is a diverse country, and each state experiences variations in climate. For the most part, summer monsoon season is a major factor when considering a vacation to India, but other times experience dry and warm weather accompanied by an average of nine hours of sunshine per day. October through March is perhaps the most ideal time to visit, with clear skies and hot temperatures. You can expect the most visitors November through February.Cheap India travel
With new international routes from the U.S. and a slew of budget motels planned, India is becoming a more affordable destination to visit than ever before.
India Travel Advice See All India Travel Advice
- Travel Back in Time to These Amazing Ancient Cities The world's oldest cities are once-in-a-lifetime destinations. Read on to be transported to 10 ancient cities where you can take part in age-old rituals and learn about the legends that have been passed down for more generations than you can ever fathom.
- Truly Authentic Cultural Food Experiences Around the World Immerse yourself in local culinary traditions on your next trip. These 10 cultural food experiences will give you a truly authentic taste of some mouthwatering destinations around the world.
- 10 Places You Shouldn't Go If You're Phobic In this, our most macabre month, we're taking a look at 10 places known for the kind of spectacles that many people would travel the world to see ... and a few would go to any lengths to avoid.
- 10 Weirdest Restaurants in the World Spice up your eating experience at these incredibly weird restaurants around the world. You'll be dodging ninjas and dining out of a toilet in no time! Think we're kidding? Read on, because these restaurants have to be seen to be believed.
- World's Most Beautiful Bike Trails Cycling vacations aren't just for top-tier athletes. Many of the world's most beautiful bike trails take in the countryside on gentle paths that favor scenery over strenuous pedaling. For this list of beautiful bike trails around the world, we selected routes that can be done in days or weeks, depending on your level of commitment. Bonus: You won't feel guilty sampling the local cuisine after you've spent a day burning calories on a bike trail.
- 15 World Heritage Sites You Haven't Heard of Yet UNESCO has granted coveted World Heritage status to a number of noteworthy and fascinating sites around the world. Here are 15 of the newest additions.