Houston Travel GuideAbout Houston
Houston is a popular business travel destination for the oil and gasoline industry, but that's only half the story.When to Visit Houston
With warm temperatures and affordable prices throughout the year, there's never really a wrong time to visit Houston. The most popular times are in the spring and fall, when the weather is mild and the days are bright.
Editors' Picks: Houston DealsSee All Houston Travel Deals
$68+ O/W Spring Flights with United
Book by May 5, fly by June 15—that's the gist of United's spring-flights sale.
Stay 4 Nights Get 2 Free at Element Hotels
Through December 31, 2015, book four nights at Element hotels and get two nights free for later use. The offer also provides complimentary breakfast.
20% Off 5-Night Stays at Element Hotels
Through December 31, 2015, stay at select Element by Westin hotels and receive 20 percent off with a minimum five-night stay.
Discounts, Perks for College Parents at Sonesta
The Sonesta College Club offers discounts to parents of college students at three of its locations: Houston, Miami, and New Orleans.
Houston Travel Advice See All Houston Travel Advice
- The World's Most Misunderstood Cities In the spirit of global pluralism, keep an open mind to explore the hidden gems and unsung attractions of some of the world's most popular (not to mention notorious) places.
- How Can I Find an Inexpensive Flight for the Holidays? Jessica Labrencis tells you which days to fly for the cheapest fares.
- Top Five Bargain Destinations for Summer 2011 Summer inspires vacations like no other season. All that demand can mean higher prices, but not if you know which surprising destinations are still affordable. Look to these five budget-friendly hot spots for a true summer bargains.
- Favorite Airport
- Caribbean Cruises, Vegas and New York Getaways, More The dynamic detective helps a reader plan a much-needed getaway by land or sea, and also uncovers an interesting new plan that allows you to put your vacation on layaway.
- Orlando Travel Guide
To generations of families, Orlando is the city that imagination built.
- New York City Travel Guide
New York City is one of the world's most popular destinations.
- San Diego Travel Guide
The promise of near-perfect weather and many attractions beckon visitors to San Diego.
- Las Vegas Travel Guide
Nonstop action makes a Vegas vacation a 24-hour-a-day proposition.
- Atlanta Travel Guide
Come discover why Atlanta has been touted the new capital of the South.
- San Antonio Travel Guide
San Antonio offers history, Spanish and Mexican culture, and more.
- Austin Travel Guide
Start your Austin trip planning by visiting these top sites.
- Phoenix Travel Guide
Phoenix offers a realm of activities for visitors to enjoy.
- Charlotte Travel Guide
This business travel destination offers plenty for leisure seekers too.
- Dallas Travel Guide
Dallas provides plenty of opportunities to live large.