Houston Travel GuideAbout Houston
Houston is a popular business travel destination for the oil and gasoline industry, but that's only half the story.When to Visit Houston
With warm temperatures and affordable prices throughout the year, there's never really a wrong time to visit Houston. The most popular times are in the spring and fall, when the weather is mild and the days are bright.
Editors' Picks: Houston DealsSee All Houston Travel Deals
$58+ O/W for Southwest Flights Through October
Southwest has just launched its latest systemwide airfare sale, this one only lasting until midnight on April 24.
Microtel: Stay Three Consecutive Nights, Save 30 Percent
Book and stay for at least three consecutive nights at a participating Microtel Inn and Suites property, and save 30 percent off your stay.
Aloft: Stay One Night, Get the Second for 40 Percent Off
At select Aloft Hotels you can stay one night for the regular rate and get the next night for 40 percent off now through December 31, 2012.
Aloft: Discounts with Advance Purchase
Save up to 25 percent when you book your Aloft Hotels stay a minimum of 3 to 21 days in advance.
Element Hotels: Fourth Night Free with AmEx Card
Book a stay at Element with your American Express card and receive a fourth night free. This offer is valid on four-night minimum stays with Wednesday through Saturday arrivals through December 31, 2012.
Element Hotels: 20 Percent Off Extended Stays
Through December 31, 2012, stay at select Element by Westin hotels and receive 20 percent off with a minimum three-night stay. Breakfast is included and you must prepay to receive this discount.
Houston Travel Advice See All Houston Travel Advice
- America's 10 Coolest Hotel Conversions
- Top Five Bargain Destinations for Summer 2011 Summer inspires vacations like no other season. All that demand can mean higher prices, but not if you know which surprising destinations are still affordable. Look to these five budget-friendly hot spots for a true summer bargains.
- Favorite Airport
- Discovering New Cities With Friendly Locals Finding a local to show you around is one of the best ways to get to know a new city or rediscover an old favorite. Here are ways to find willing guides.
- Caribbean Cruises, Vegas and New York Getaways, More The dynamic detective helps a reader plan a much-needed getaway by land or sea, and also uncovers an interesting new plan that allows you to put your vacation on layaway.
- Orlando Travel Guide
To generations of families, Orlando is the city that imagination built.
- New York City Travel Guide
New York City is one of the world's most popular destinations.
- San Diego Travel Guide
The promise of near-perfect weather and many attractions beckon visitors to San Diego.
- Las Vegas Travel Guide
Nonstop action makes a Vegas vacation a 24-hour-a-day proposition.
- Atlanta Travel Guide
Come discover why Atlanta has been touted the new capital of the South.
- San Antonio Travel Guide
San Antonio offers history, Spanish and Mexican culture, and more.
- Austin Travel Guide
Start your Austin trip planning by visiting these top sites.
- Phoenix Travel Guide
Phoenix offers a realm of activities for visitors to enjoy.
- Charlotte Travel Guide
This business travel destination offers plenty for leisure seekers too.
- Dallas Travel Guide
Dallas provides plenty of opportunities to live large.