Honolulu Travel GuideAbout Honolulu
The warm blue water, oceanfront hotels, and crowded beaches of Honolulu have been attracting visitors for as long as bikinis have been in fashion.When to visit Honolulu
With sandy beaches and year-round warm weather, Honolulu is an ideal vacation destination. The most popular time to visit is in the summer, when families are traveling and honeymooners take time off. Visitation also rises during the holiday period from mid-December through mid-January, as schools are on break and people are on vacation.
Editors' Picks: Honolulu DealsSee All Honolulu Travel Deals
$45+ O/W Spring Sale Flights with Alaska Air
Though mostly applicable to cities throughout the western part of the nation and Hawaii, Alaska's latest airfare sale has really low starting rates.
Honolulu Travel Advice See All Honolulu Travel Advice
- From Goldfish to Giraffes: 10 Incredible Hotel Animals Most hotels go out of their way to keep animals out, but a few make stars of their dogs, fish, dolphins, polar bears, and other furry and finned friends.
- Christmas Celebrations Around the World Pack up the sleigh and wrap yourself in your coziest scarf. We're going on a tour of 10 Christmas scenes around the world, from citywide celebrations to cheery holiday markets.
- Go Tropical this Winter For Under $500 The Deal Detective helps a student on a college budget plan a tropical getaway this winter, and destinations include Hawaii and Mexico.
- Travel in the Footsteps of a President Millions traveled to D.C. for Inauguration Day. There are other destinations, however, that can shed as much light on this historic occasion: the places that shaped Obama's life.
- Save 20 Percent on Las Vegas Hotels The daring detective uncovers the real value behind a United Vacations hotel deal. Plus, cruising makes it possible to visit Hawaii for the holidays!
- The best bargain island vacations Bargain-basement vacations that offer the most bang for your buck can be found in the waters of the U.S., Caribbean, Europe, Asia, and the Pacific.
- Savannah Travel Guide
Savannah has long been attracting visitors with its affordable prices and Southern charm.
- Anaheim Travel Guide
Anaheim draws visitors from around the world with its pirates and talking mouse.
- Scottsdale Travel Guide
Scottsdale is an oasis in the middle of the Sonoran desert.
- Boston Travel Guide
Boston holds tightly onto its past as it parades into the future.
- Tulsa Travel Guide
Tulsa lassos fun for everyone.
- Kissimmee Travel Guide
Kissimmee is the Disney World bargain hunters' secret weapon.
- Williamsburg Travel Guide
Williamsburg delivers a vacation to the past, no time machine necessary.
- Kansas City Travel Guide
Visit Kansas City for great jazz, smoking barbecue, its famous fountains, and much more.
- Richmond Travel Guide
Fall in love with Virginia's capital city.
- Louisville Travel Guide
Louisville is a home run destination for tourists who want a family-friendly vacation.