Hong Kong Travel GuideAbout Hong Kong
Hong Kong is both a bustling metropolis and a place to find peace. Since all major signage is in English, it should be easy for tourists to explore everything the city has to offer.When to Visit Hong Kong
Hong Kong attracts visitors with its year-round warm weather. However, rain storms and high prices may dissuade some tourists.
Hong Kong Travel Advice See All Hong Kong Travel Advice
- 25 Best Hotels in the World The people have spoken, and they revealed where you can find the most luxurious overwater villas, the coolest skyscraper stays, and the most sweeping presidential suites.
- 11 Best Airport Hotels Around the World Long layover? Canceled flight? Spending the night at the airport is sometimes unavoidable. But you don't have to cram your weary bones into a plastic seat (or worse, curl up on the floor). Instead, we scoured the world for the best airport hotels.
- 10 Great Tours You Can Take on a Layover A long layover doesn't have to be an exercise in boredom. Make the most of your extended stay by escaping the airport and checking out a new destination with these incredible tours (some are free)!
- Cities Offering the Best Value in Accommodations According to a recent survey, Prague tops the list of destinations offering the best value in hotel accommodations. Read on to find out what other cities made the cut.
- Five Amazing Vacations for Under $1,500 The Deal Detective is given free rein to find a vacation anywhere in the world, and she delivers with deals in Fiji, Bali, Munich, the Greek Islands, and more.
Women Travel Writers' Favorite Destinations
Where do the women you love to read love to go? We asked some of our favorite women travel writers about their top destinations, and their recommendations may inspire your next trip.
- Memphis Travel Guide
Memphis has been rockin' and rollin' its way into people's hearts since long before Elvis first laced up his blue suede shoes.
- Albuquerque Travel Guide
Located on historic Route 66, Albuquerque is more than a pit stop.
- Jacksonville Travel Guide
Hit the beach or walk the river in Jacksonville.
- Los Angeles Travel Guide
Find a day at the beach, a glimpse of a celebrity, or a day out with Mickey Mouse.
- Portland Travel Guide
Portland, Oregon, has a knack for getting things just right, and these qualities also make it a great travel bargain.
- Denver Travel Guide
Denver is the gateway to the Rockies and a worthy destination in itself.
- Sacramento Travel Guide
Strike it rich in Sacramento.
- Washington, D.C. Travel Guide
Visit the intersection of the U.S. past and present in D.C.
- Seattle Travel Guide
Seattle hits the perfect note with funky flair and fresh attitude.
- Savannah Travel Guide
Savannah has long been attracting visitors with its affordable prices and Southern charm.