Popular Germany DestinationsSee all 2873
Germany Travel GuideAbout Germany
Germany is very much in touch with its past, but that doesn't stop the country from looking towards the future. Travelers can explore castles, ski down the slopes, or savor city life.When to Visit Germany
Germany's weather can be unpredictable, but the climate is generally best from May through September. Summer, along with the winter holidays, is the most popular time to visit.
Editors' Picks: Germany DealsSee All Germany Travel Deals
$649+ R/T Europe Sale with Aer Lingus
Time to start planning a trip across the Pond for that sweet spot after the spring thaw but before the hordes rush in.
NH Hotels: Book Early, Save 20 Percent in Europe
Are you an organizer? Then you should check out European hotelier NH Hotels' promotion, which rewards those who book and pay at least seven days in advance. Preplanners can get up to 25 percent off rates throughout Europe!
Fly Business Class for Thanksgiving in Europe
KLM and Lufthansa announced big discounts on business class to Europe over Thanksgiving, plus sales on Air China, Singapore Airlines, OpenSkies, Air New Zealand, and Air France.
Suitehotel: Up to 40 Percent Off Extended Stays and More
Book a stay at a participating Suitehotel and save up to 40 percent off extended stays.
Germany Travel Advice See All Germany Travel Advice
- A Night at the Museum: Sleepovers in Unusual Spaces These public spaces, from museums to amusement parks to stores, allow pajama-clad guests to park their sleeping bags beneath dinosaur bones or waterslides and stay until morning.
- 10 Ancient Ruins That Prove All Roads Lead to Rome The Romans sure got around. Here are our picks for the best Roman ruins outside of Rome.
- Incredible Free Museums Around the World Jetting around the world isn't free, but cultural enrichment can be. We uncovered 10 incredible museums, from Paris to Beijing, where cultural discovery is rich but admission is free for all.
- 11 Best Airport Hotels Around the World Long layover? Canceled flight? Spending the night at the airport is sometimes unavoidable. But you don't have to cram your weary bones into a plastic seat (or worse, curl up on the floor). Instead, we scoured the world for the best airport hotels.
- World's Most Beautiful Bike Trails Cycling vacations aren't just for top-tier athletes. Many of the world's most beautiful bike trails take in the countryside on gentle paths that favor scenery over strenuous pedaling. For this list of beautiful bike trails around the world, we selected routes that can be done in days or weeks, depending on your level of commitment. Bonus: You won't feel guilty sampling the local cuisine after you've spent a day burning calories on a bike trail.