Popular Germany DestinationsSee all 2873
Germany Travel GuideAbout Germany
Germany is very much in touch with its past, but that doesn't stop the country from looking towards the future. Travelers can explore castles, ski down the slopes, or savor city life.When to Visit Germany
Germany's weather can be unpredictable, but the climate is generally best from May through September. Summer, along with the winter holidays, is the most popular time to visit.
Editors' Picks: Germany DealsSee All Germany Travel Deals
NH Hotels: Book Early, Save 20 Percent in Europe
Are you an organizer? Then you should check out European hotelier NH Hotels' promotion, which rewards those who book and pay at least seven days in advance. Preplanners can get up to 25 percent off rates throughout Europe!
Fly Business Class for Thanksgiving in Europe
KLM and Lufthansa announced big discounts on business class to Europe over Thanksgiving, plus sales on Air China, Singapore Airlines, OpenSkies, Air New Zealand, and Air France.
Suitehotel: Up to 40 Percent Off Extended Stays and More
Book a stay at a participating Suitehotel and save up to 40 percent off extended stays.
Germany Travel Advice See All Germany Travel Advice
- World's Most Beautiful Bike Trails Cycling vacations aren't just for top-tier athletes. Many of the world's most beautiful bike trails take in the countryside on gentle paths that favor scenery over strenuous pedaling. For this list of beautiful bike trails around the world, we selected routes that can be done in days or weeks, depending on your level of commitment. Bonus: You won't feel guilty sampling the local cuisine after you've spent a day burning calories on a bike trail.
- How to Snack Like a Local in Europe With so much food in the world to try, every traveler needs an excuse to snack between meals.
- 15 World Heritage Sites You Haven't Heard of Yet UNESCO has granted coveted World Heritage status to a number of noteworthy and fascinating sites around the world. Here are 15 of the newest additions.
- 10 European Gems That Tourists Haven't Discovered (Yet) Ten undiscovered spots in Europe that are still delightfully crowd-free.
- 10 Truly Unique City Tours Around the World On these 10 unique city tours, you'll venture into the Bronx with an old-school rapper and see abandoned buildings in Portugal's second city. You're sure to come home with a camera full of authentic experiences that most visitors miss.