Popular France DestinationsSee all 3458
France Travel GuideAbout France
France regularly ranks among the most visited countries on earth. Is it the wine, the food, or the culture that appeals to so many? Luckily, visitors don't have to choose just one.When to Visit France
France is a four-season destination that attracts visitors year-round. The most popular time to go is during the warm summer months and international holidays. Those who visit during the other seasons will enjoy fewer crowds, a wider range of lodging options, and lower prices.
Editors' Picks: France DealsSee All France Travel Deals
Ed Perkins' Flash Sale Picks: California, Paris, and More
Here's a sampling of some of the more intriguing deals available through flash-sale sites this week, including Paris from $224 per night, a California B&B from $189 for two nights, and more.
Free Ticket to Paris, Plus Other Rail Deals
Rail Europe is offering a round-trip to Paris with a Swiss Pass, and Amtrak and VIA Rail both have limited-time deals in North America.
Fly Business Class for Thanksgiving in Europe
KLM and Lufthansa announced big discounts on business class to Europe over Thanksgiving, plus sales on Air China, Singapore Airlines, OpenSkies, Air New Zealand, and Air France.
Le Meridien: Choose Free Breakfast, Room Discounts, More
Travelers staying at Le Meridien hotels can choose from the following offers: breakfast for two and a late check-out, up to 35 percent off your daily room rate, or free nights.
Best Western: 30 Percent Off Early Bookings in Europe
Save up to 30 percent off your stay at Best Western hotels throughout Europe when you book 21 days in advance.
Suitehotel: Up to 40 Percent Off Extended Stays and More
Book a stay at a participating Suitehotel and save up to 40 percent off extended stays.
France Travel Advice See All France Travel Advice
- 14 Holiday Desserts Worth a Trip From witnessing a German baker knead dough into a classic Christmas fruitcake to indulging in jelly-filled Hanukkah doughnuts in Israel, here's the story on 14 internationally loved holiday treats and ways to enjoy them when you travel.
- 10 Great Tours You Can Take on a Layover A long layover doesn't have to be an exercise in boredom. Make the most of your extended stay by escaping the airport and checking out a new destination with these incredible tours (some are free)!
- 10 Picture-Perfect Mountain Towns to See in Winter There's something impossibly charming about a mountain town in winter. From Colorado to Japan, here are 10 off-the-beaten-path hamlets that are especially enchanting during wintertime.
- How to Get High in Europe Psssst, wanna get high? Sorry, stoners, not that kind of high. We're talking about Europe's best vantage points for amazing views you simply can't get on the ground floor.
- 10 Terrifying Bridges You Need to See to Believe If you suffer from gephyrophobia (fear of bridges), click away now. From bridges so frightening that people will pay someone else to drive their car across to bridges that are just plain dangerous, these 10 bridges are the world's scariest. Are you brave enough to make it to the end of this story?
The Easiest Way to Travel France. 150+ Tours. All Airfare's Included.
Visiting France? See 12 Ideas, in Pics, of Unforgettable Experiences.