Popular Florida DestinationsSee all 752
Florida Travel GuideWhen to visit Florida
Year-round attractions, endless white beaches, and constant warm weather make Florida an ideal vacation spot practically all year long. With afternoon temperatures rarely dropping below 65 degrees in the winter, The "Sunshine State" hosts many fleeing from the cold weather farther north, and attracts a steady stream of visitors through August.
Editors' Picks: Florida DealsSee All Florida Travel Deals
BREAKING: JetBlue 2-Day Sale from $40+ O/W
This brand-new sale discounts flights throughout the U.S., the Caribbean, and Latin America.
NEW: $44+ O/W Sale Flights from Southwest
Southwest's new airfare sale discounts spring and fall flights across the nation and abroad. Book by May 5.
Florida: Miami and Key West 6-Day Trips from $1219
Also take in Everglades Natural Park via an airboat tour, Coral Castle, Calle Ocho, and Key West's Southernmost Point of the USA.
$409 -- Disney: 4-Day Orlando Vacations
Availability is for travel during April and May.
$199 -- Fort Myers: Reduced Rates and Free Credits
Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa includes luxury accommodations and $25 nightly credits.
Save 35% Off your Fort Lauderdale Hotel Stay
Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek offers discounted rooms and complimentary continental breakfast.
Free Night at Preferred Hotels & Resorts
Use your American Express to book two or more nights at participating Preferred Hotel Group hotels worldwide and receive a third night at no charge.
35% Off -- Orlando Hotel Stays
The Loews Portofino Bay hotel offers discounted rates and free Universal Studio unlimited ride access.
$195 -- Miami: Discounted Rates for Early Bookings
Nautilus hotel offers 20% off your stay for early bookings.
40% Off your 2nd Night in Tampa
Westin Tampa promotion for 1 night you pay regular rate, receive 40 percent off your next night.
Florida Travel Advice See All Florida Travel Advice
- How to Do a Weekend in Palm Beach, FL Spanning from Jupiter to Boca Raton, Palm Beach covers a good portion of Florida's southern East Coast. Here's how to do it in a weekend.
- 10 Beach Destinations Where You Don't Really Have to Worry About the Zika Virus Zika doesn't mean you have to shelve your beachy vacation dreams.
- The Most Instagram-able Destinations in the U.S. The top places in the U.S. that will guarantee you the most amount of likes.
- Budget Hotels in the Swankiest Locations in America Here's where to save big in some of the most luxurious destinations in America.
- Fitness and Health Vacations You'll Want to Do in 2016 If you thought you'd seen it all, wait till you see what some hotels have planned for the year to come.
- The 6 Deadliest Tourist Attractions in the World Each of these popular sites is known to be particularly dangerous.