Loading Vacation deals...
Florence Travel Guide
Editors' Picks: Florence DealsSee All Florence Travel Deals
Italy: Florence, Cinque Terre, Milan, Lake Como 10-Nt. Vacations from $1598
The vacation package includes round-trip airfare, a total of 10-nights' accommodations, daily breakfast, and a rail ticket for transportation between the four cities.
$1909 -- Italy: Venice, Florence and Rome 8-Day Vacations
Plus savor a wine tasting and local cuisine at a Tuscan farm, see the Leaning tower of Pisa and admire the 13th-century Basilica di San Francesco in Assisi.
Florence Travel Advice See All Florence Travel Advice
- 13 Amazing Hotels Under $100 Would you guess that these rooms are all under $100 per night?
- 17 Hotels with Stunning Views of Iconic Sites You won't be waiting in line at these iconic landmarks with views like these.
- How to Vacation Like Olivia Pope in Italy We envision what a dream vacation in Florence and Tuscany would look like for <em>Scandal</em>'s Olivia Pope.
- Save Money With Repositioning Cruises Spring and fall mean transitioning wardrobes—and repositioning ships. See several world regions on one of these sailings, at cheaper per-diem rates than "regular" cruises.
- Six Places You Never Thought You Could Afford - 2010 Edition Dreaming of a far-flung vacation? This year, those out-of-reach destinations may be surprisingly affordable. Read on to discover your budget-friendly vacation of a lifetime.
- Portland Travel Guide
Portland, Oregon, has a knack for getting things just right, and these qualities also make it a great travel bargain.
- Denver Travel Guide
Denver is the gateway to the Rockies and a worthy destination in itself.
- Sacramento Travel Guide
Strike it rich in Sacramento.
- Washington, D.C. Travel Guide
Visit the intersection of the U.S. past and present in D.C.
- Seattle Travel Guide
Seattle hits the perfect note with funky flair and fresh attitude.
- Savannah Travel Guide
Savannah has long been attracting visitors with its affordable prices and Southern charm.
- Anaheim Travel Guide
Anaheim draws visitors from around the world with its pirates and talking mouse.
- Scottsdale Travel Guide
Scottsdale is an oasis in the middle of the Sonoran desert.
- Boston Travel Guide
Boston holds tightly onto its past as it parades into the future.
- Tulsa Travel Guide
Tulsa lassos fun for everyone.
STORIES FROM AROUND THE WEB: