Popular England Destinations
England Travel GuideWhen to visit England
England is a year-round destination, with seaside, countryside, and city locales to explore. The most popular time to visit is during the summer when the weather is the warmest and most people take their vacations. Winter is the least popular time, but there and many indoor attractions such as museums and theaters to keep visitors occupied. Spring and fall bring pleasant weather and fewer crowds.
Editors' Picks: England DealsSee All England Travel Deals
London-Area Olympics Deals
Stay in the heart of London or nearby for even greater savings during the Olympics.
England and Moscow: Hotels from 20.12 GBP in January
Ring in 2012 with rates from 20.12 GBP.
Fly Business Class for Thanksgiving in Europe
KLM and Lufthansa announced big discounts on business class to Europe over Thanksgiving, plus sales on Air China, Singapore Airlines, OpenSkies, Air New Zealand, and Air France.
London and Rome Package Deal from $979*
Cover two capital cities in six nights for just $979, including all airfare.
Best Western: 30 Percent Off Early Bookings in Europe
Save up to 30 percent off your stay at Best Western hotels throughout Europe when you book 21 days in advance.
Wyndham: Stay Three Nights, Get 30 Percent Off
Stay three consecutive nights at participating Wyndham properties worldwide and receive 30 percent off the best available rate.
Kids Ride for Free on National Bus Service in the U.K.
National Express, a British bus line that services 1,200 destinations throughout the U.K., sells two family discount cards that allow kids up to age 15 to travel for free.
England Travel Advice See All England Travel Advice
- 14 Holiday Desserts Worth a Trip From witnessing a German baker knead dough into a classic Christmas fruitcake to indulging in jelly-filled Hanukkah doughnuts in Israel, here's the story on 14 internationally loved holiday treats and ways to enjoy them when you travel.
- Destinations to Watch in 2014 Find out which destinations have something really special happening in 2014, whether it's a momentous anniversary, an acclaimed event, or just one really big, marvelous party
- 10 Great Tours You Can Take on a Layover A long layover doesn't have to be an exercise in boredom. Make the most of your extended stay by escaping the airport and checking out a new destination with these incredible tours (some are free)!
- How to Get High in Europe Psssst, wanna get high? Sorry, stoners, not that kind of high. We're talking about Europe's best vantage points for amazing views you simply can't get on the ground floor.
- World's Best Treetop Hotels Bored with the view from the penthouse suite? Take your vacation to the next level by staying in one of these treetop hotels where you can finally live out your childhood Swiss Family
- 10 Unique Fall Festivals Worth a Trip While most people are flocking to harvest fairs and Oktoberfests, set your sights on something different this festival season.
Create your own English Vacation Set packages start from $1149pp
Our escorted tours are up to 40% less than traveling on your own.