Dublin Travel GuideAbout Dublin
Dublin, Ireland, is a cosmopolitan city with many reasons to visit beyond the tourist attractions. The friendly people, culture, and atmosphere are likely to leave a lasting impression.When to Visit Dublin
With a mild climate year-round, any time can be a good time to visit Dublin. Summer sees the highest number of visitors, when schools are on break and the weather is at its warmest.
Dublin Travel Advice See All Dublin Travel Advice
- Stretch Your Dollar in Europe This Summer The euro is hovering around $1.30, but you can still stretch your money. Find out how to save on airfare, car rentals, and hotels, and what to do about that stubborn currency exchange.
- Europe on a Shoestring Budget The Deal Detective helps two friends plan a cheap trip in the height of peak season across the Pond.
Our Readers' 15 Favorite Places in Ireland
From Doolin to Dublin, and many surprising destinations in between, here are your fellow readers' top picks.
- Ireland by Bus or Car The Deal Detective weighs the pluses and minuses of an escorted tour versus an independent vacation.
- New Orleans Travel Guide
New Orleans festivities don't stop after Mardi Gras.
- Tampa Travel Guide
Tampa's weather and attractions are certain to please year-round.
- Columbus Travel Guide
Discover the past and the present in Columbus.
- Philadelphia Travel Guide
Philadelphia celebrates its history, culture, and cuisine.
- St. Louis Travel Guide
Just say, "Meet me in St. Louis!" for first-rate attractions.
- Pittsburgh Travel Guide
Pittsburgh has come a long way from its days as the Steel City.
- Miami Travel Guide
Roll sunshine, white sand, and endless activities into one thriving beachside city and you've got Miami.
- Memphis Travel Guide
Memphis has been rockin' and rollin' its way into people's hearts since long before Elvis first laced up his blue suede shoes.
- Albuquerque Travel Guide
Located on historic Route 66, Albuquerque is more than a pit stop.
- Jacksonville Travel Guide
Hit the beach or walk the river in Jacksonville.