Popular Dominican Republic DestinationsSee all 21
Dominican Republic Travel GuideWhen to visit the Dominican Republic
The Dominican Republic is an affordable tropical destination with warm weather year-round. The most popular time to visit is during the winter months when tourists come to escape the cold up north. The rest of the year brings fewer crowds and even more affordable prices, particularly at hotels.
Editors' Picks: Dominican Republic DealsSee All Dominican Republic Travel Deals
$34+ O/W Sale on JetBlue's New Routes
Flights to Trinidad & Tobago and the Dominican Republic are among the highlights of JetBlue's new service.
Iberostar Resorts: Up to 35 Percent Off All-Inclusive Rates
No shirt, no wallet, no problem!
Caribbean Carnival 2012: Up to 25 Percent Off Marriotts
Brighten up your winter with a trip to the Carnivals of the Caribbean!
Wyndham: Fifth Night Free, Plus $100 Gift Card
Wyndham is offering a fifth night free when you stay five consecutive nights at one of its resorts in the U.S., Caribbean, or Mexico.
Wyndham: Honeymooners Get Seven Nights for Price of Five
It's a Honeymoon Special! When you take a seven-night honeymoon at participating Wyndham locations, you can receive two of those nights free.
Dominican Republic Travel Advice See All Dominican Republic Travel Advice
- 10 Bargain Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts Nothing beats the Caribbean when it comes to blissful beach days, and nothing compares to an all-inclusive for convenience. But prices can be all over the map, with some resorts topping out at thousands per night. So we went on the hunt for top-quality resorts with awesome amenities that offer surprisingly affordable rates.
- Nonstop Party: The Biggest Carnival Celebrations in the Caribbean It's carnival season! For a warm, sunny place to unshackle your inhibitions, hit the Caribbean, where celebrations give you permission to indulge today and repent tomorrow.
- 10 Places to Go While They Are Still Cheap: 2014 Edition Whether you're on the prowl for a perfect beach or a city bursting with culture, these cities and countries deliver big but cost little.
- 10 Best Caribbean Bargains This Winter Winter may be high season for the Caribbean, but that doesn't mean money-saving deals can't be found among its clear waters and sugar-soft sand. Head to a warmer clime (for a lot less dime) with one of these great deals.
- Where to Look for Summer Beach Vacation Deals Procrastinators, unite! Believe it or not, there's still plenty of time to plan a perfect summer beach vacation on your budget. The trick? Knowing where to go and where to find the deals. That's where we can help.