Popular Czech Republic DestinationsSee all 151
Czech Republic Travel GuideWhen to visit the Czech Republic
Although tourist season lasts all year long, the busiest time for the Czech Republic is during the warm summer months. The winter can get busy in the ski areas. The shoulder season, with its smaller crowds and pleasant temperatures, can be an ideal time to visit.
Czech Republic Travel Advice See All Czech Republic Travel Advice
- Cities Offering the Best Value in Accommodations According to a recent survey, Prague tops the list of destinations offering the best value in hotel accommodations. Read on to find out what other cities made the cut.
- Stretch Your Dollar in Europe This Summer The euro is hovering around $1.30, but you can still stretch your money. Find out how to save on airfare, car rentals, and hotels, and what to do about that stubborn currency exchange.
- Know Your Rental Car Age Restrictions in Europe Before committing to driving in Europe, make sure you know the minimum and maximum age limits for the countries you'll be driving in. Read on if you don't want to get stranded roadside.
- Three Affordable European Vacations for Spring The Deal Detective helps a reader plan a homecoming vacation for her husband returning from Afghanistan. Destinations include Berlin, Prague, and Venice.
- Top Five Bargain Destinations for Fall 2009 Bargains aren't going into hibernation this fall, and neither should you. Find great deals on tropical jaunts, fall foliage adventures, and European outings.
Plan A Trip To Czech Republic Now! Huge Savings At Liberty Travel™.