Popular Colorado DestinationsSee all 443
Colorado Travel GuideWhen to visit Colorado
Though it boasts 300 days of sunshine and more than 300 inches of snow in the mountains per year, Colorado's weather is varied and can be unpredictable. The summer attracts those who want to explore the state's many lakes, rivers, and national parks by hiking, camping, or even whitewater rafting. Fall brings the changing of the aspen trees from a lush green to a majestic gold. The winter climate offers skiers a chance to experience thick powdery snow on a sunny day at one of the many mountain resorts.
Editors' Picks: Colorado DealsSee All Colorado Travel Deals
$58 O/W Spring and Summer Flights on American and Southwest
Southwest and American airlines each celebrate St. Patrick's Day with systemwide promotions ending this Thursday. Travel through early June.
Microtel: Stay Three Consecutive Nights, Save 30 Percent
Book and stay for at least three consecutive nights at a participating Microtel Inn and Suites property, and save 30 percent off your stay.
Crowne Plaza Hotels: Honeymoon Savings
Book your wedding celebration at any Crowne Plaza property in the U.S. or Canada, spend $5,000 or more, and you'll receive a prepaid lodging card worth up to $1,250.
Crowne Plaza Hotels: Wake Up to Breakfast
Wake up to pancakes, eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, and yogurt when you book the Best Flex with Breakfast rate.
Radisson: Free In-Room Breakfast for Up to Four People
Like room service? You'll like it even better when it's free. Receive breakfast for up to four people, free Internet access, and a weekday morning paper.
Four Points by Sheraton: 40 Percent Off Second Night
Guests at select Four Points properties receive up to 40 percent off the second night.
Ed Perkins' Flash Sale Picks: California, Paris, and More
Here's a sampling of some of the more intriguing deals available through flash-sale sites this week, including Paris from $224 per night, a California B&B from $189 for two nights, and more.
Save $150 on Airfare-Inclusive Ski Packages
Save $150 on the price of your ski getaway when you book an airfare-inclusive package to destinations including Lake Tahoe, Crested Butte, Banff, Beaver Creek, Aspen, and more.
Loews: 20% Off Three-Night Weekend Stays
Loews Hotel and Resorts is offering a Long Weekend package through next year. Save 20 percent when you book a three-night weekend stay.
Crowne Plaza: 20 Percent Off for Advance Booking
As a reward for planning in advance, Crowne Plaza offers 10 to 20 percent off your rates when you book ahead.
Colorado Travel Advice See All Colorado Travel Advice
- 10 Hidden Hot Springs You Can Have All to Yourself Nothing beats a warm soak outside on a crisp day. You'll have to ramble down dirt roads, hike into canyons, and cross suspension bridges to get to these hidden hot springs. But the effort will make the "ahhh" even sweeter when you finally slip into a steamy bath set in the middle of a thick forest or beneath the glittery Milky Way. Here are 10 of our favorites in the U.S. and Canada.
- America's 10 Coolest Hotel Conversions
- Eight Worst Airports for Holiday Flights With offerings that range from the most abysmal record for on-time flights to the worst amenities and longest security lines, these awful airports are the ones to avoid at all costs, especially during the holidays.
- 10 Picture-Perfect Mountain Towns to See in Winter There's something impossibly charming about a mountain town in winter. From Colorado to Japan, here are 10 off-the-beaten-path hamlets that are especially enchanting during wintertime.
- America's 10 Busiest Airports The U.S. has some of the world's busiest airports, and you'll probably have to cope with at least one of them, and sometimes two, on an upcoming trip.
- 10 Best Fall Foliage Train Rides in North America Hop aboard a train for leaf peeping this fall and leave the driving to someone else. These 10 affordable fall foliage train rides give terrific views of brilliant pockets of color throughout North America.