Charleston Travel GuideAbout Charleston
With tons of historical and military significance, Charleston, South Carolina, offers a look at the Old South and a chance to escape the modern world.When to Visit Charleston
With historic and resort communities, Charleston can be an ideal vacation spot anytime of year. The most popular time to visit the city is in the spring, when the weather is comfortable, flowers are blooming, and festivals are frequent.
Editors' Picks: Charleston DealsSee All Charleston Travel Deals
$1659 -- Historical South: St. Augustine, Savannah & Charleston 7-Day Vacations
Plus enjoy a horse-drawn carriage tour of the historic center of Beaufort and visit Jekyll Island in the heart of the Georgian Golden Isles.
10th Night Free at Masters Inn
Masters Inn is offering a free night at any of its hotels in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
Charleston Travel Advice See All Charleston Travel Advice
- Budget-Friendly Beach Getaways for Summer Don't let your dreams of a beach vacation go out with the tide this summer. Here are six affordable beach getaways around the U.S., all for under $500.
- Ten Fabulous Female-Friendly Destinations Some places really make it easy for women to let their hair down and be active, sightsee, or just relax without feeling intimidated or limited.
- Surfside Beach Travel Guide
Search for hotel deals in Surfside Beach
- Frisco Travel Guide
Check for airfare deals to Frisco
- Rancho Mirage Travel Guide
Here's where to save big in some of the most luxurious destinations in America.
- Greensboro Travel Guide
Compare airfare to Greensboro
- Hialeah Travel Guide
Check for airfare deals to Hialeah
- Pullman Travel Guide
Find a hotel in Pullman
- Wildwood Travel Guide
Find a hotel in Wildwood
- Pomona Travel Guide
Compare airfare to Pomona
- Clinton Travel Guide
Check for airfare deals to Clinton
- Jensen Beach Travel Guide
Check for airfare deals to Jensen Beach