Popular Brazil DestinationsSee all 803
Brazil Travel GuideWhen to visit Brazil
Brazil's warm climate and unique variety of activities make it a year-round destination. It has major international cities like Rio de Janeiro; famous beaches such as Ipanema and Copacabana; and the Amazon, which is a world icon of ecology and biodiversity. Brazil's summer, from December through February, is one of the most popular times to visit as people from other parts of the world come to escape cold winter weather. July is also a popular time because of school holidays.
Editors' Picks: Brazil DealsSee All Brazil Travel Deals
Novotel: Advance Booking Discounts
If you're willing to prepay for your stay, you can save at Novotel. Make reservations at least 21 days in advance to request discounted rates.
Novotel: Free Breakfast, Late Checkout, & More for Families
Lodging and breakfast are free for two children under 16 when they stay in their parents' room. Families are also offered late 5 p.m. check-out on Sundays and can book a second room at half price.
Novotel: Best Rate Guarantee
If you find a better price on another website within 24 hours of making your reservation, Novotel will give you that rate minus an additional 10 percent.
Novotel: 40% Off, Plus Free Breakfasts
Book a City Breaks package at Novotel Hotels, and you can receive up to 40 percent off rates with daily breakfast included. A minimum two-night stay is required.
Brazil Travel Advice See All Brazil Travel Advice
- 25 Best Hotels in the World The people have spoken, and they revealed where you can find the most luxurious overwater villas, the coolest skyscraper stays, and the most sweeping presidential suites.
- 10 Scenic River Cruises Anyone Will Love Small-ship river cruises put you right in the heart of the country you're visiting. Here are 10 of our favorites from around the world.
- Incredible Free Museums Around the World Jetting around the world isn't free, but cultural enrichment can be. We uncovered 10 incredible museums, from Paris to Beijing, where cultural discovery is rich but admission is free for all.
- Destinations to Watch in 2014 Find out which destinations have something really special happening in 2014, whether it's a momentous anniversary, an acclaimed event, or just one really big, marvelous party
- 10 Dreamy Beachfront Resorts At these dreamy digs on some of the world's best beaches, you can sink your toes into warm sand and find your ideal place in the sun.