Berlin Travel GuideAbout Berlin
With so many museums, theaters, galleries, and orchestras, Berlin is not only the capital, but is also the cultural epicenter of Germany. Visitors travel from all over the world to Berlin.When to Visit Berlin
Berlin is an affordable destination year-round, but it's wise to keep an eye on major events and trade shows before booking. Summer is the most popular time to visit, when families vacation and the weather is nice. Winter can be cold and snowy, but many people visit for the holiday festivities.
Berlin Travel Advice See All Berlin Travel Advice
- 10 Truly Unique City Tours Around the World On these 10 unique city tours, you'll venture into the Bronx with an old-school rapper and see abandoned buildings in Portugal's second city. You're sure to come home with a camera full of authentic experiences that most visitors miss.
- How to Get High in Europe Psssst, wanna get high? Sorry, stoners, not that kind of high. We're talking about Europe's best vantage points for amazing views you simply can't get on the ground floor.
- 10 Unique Fall Festivals Worth a Trip While most people are flocking to harvest fairs and Oktoberfests, set your sights on something different this festival season.
- New Orleans Travel Guide
New Orleans festivities don't stop after Mardi Gras.
- Tampa Travel Guide
Tampa's weather and attractions are certain to please year-round.
- Columbus Travel Guide
Discover the past and the present in Columbus.
- Philadelphia Travel Guide
Philadelphia celebrates its history, culture, and cuisine.
- St. Louis Travel Guide
Just say, "Meet me in St. Louis!" for first-rate attractions.
- Pittsburgh Travel Guide
Pittsburgh has come a long way from its days as the Steel City.
- Miami Travel Guide
Roll sunshine, white sand, and endless activities into one thriving beachside city and you've got Miami.
- Memphis Travel Guide
Memphis has been rockin' and rollin' its way into people's hearts since long before Elvis first laced up his blue suede shoes.
- Albuquerque Travel Guide
Located on historic Route 66, Albuquerque is more than a pit stop.
- Jacksonville Travel Guide
Hit the beach or walk the river in Jacksonville.