Belgium Travel GuideWhen to visit Belgium
Belgium is a year-round destination, but is most popular in the fall and spring. Travelers visiting in July and August are likely to find warm temperatures and some of the lowest prices of the year, particularly in Brussels.
Editors' Picks: Belgium DealsSee All Belgium Travel Deals
Europe Flights on United from $831+ R/T
Shoulder-season flights to Brussels, Dublin, London, Zurich, and more than a couple dozen other European routes are on sale.
NH Hotels: Book Early, Save 20 Percent in Europe
Are you an organizer? Then you should check out European hotelier NH Hotels' promotion, which rewards those who book and pay at least seven days in advance. Preplanners can get up to 25 percent off rates throughout Europe!
Belgium Travel Advice See All Belgium Travel Advice
- Cities Offering the Best Value in Accommodations According to a recent survey, Prague tops the list of destinations offering the best value in hotel accommodations. Read on to find out what other cities made the cut.
- Stretch Your Dollar in Europe This Summer The euro is hovering around $1.30, but you can still stretch your money. Find out how to save on airfare, car rentals, and hotels, and what to do about that stubborn currency exchange.
- Know Your Rental Car Age Restrictions in Europe Before committing to driving in Europe, make sure you know the minimum and maximum age limits for the countries you'll be driving in. Read on if you don't want to get stranded roadside.
- Using 2010 Destination Trends to Plan Your Vacation You've seen lists of popular destinations for 2010, but what do they mean for you and your vacation? Ed Perkins analyzes the trends to help you determine the best destination for your vacation.
- European Budget Motels: Rock-Bottom Price and Service In these days of a weak dollar, many Americans traveling to Europe are looking for the lowest-cost lodgings they can find. Ed Perkins details the cheapest options across the Pond.