Belgium Travel GuideWhen to visit Belgium
Belgium is a year-round destination, but is most popular in the fall and spring. Travelers visiting in July and August are likely to find warm temperatures and some of the lowest prices of the year, particularly in Brussels.
Editors' Picks: Belgium DealsSee All Belgium Travel Deals
NH Hotels: Book Early, Save 20 Percent in Europe
Are you an organizer? Then you should check out European hotelier NH Hotels' promotion, which rewards those who book and pay at least seven days in advance. Preplanners can get up to 25 percent off rates throughout Europe!
Belgium Travel Advice See All Belgium Travel Advice
- 10 Places in Europe You Never Thought You Could Afford Here's how to experience London, Paris, Venice, and other delightful European destinations for a whole lot less than the average traveler.
- Destinations to Watch in 2014 Find out which destinations have something really special happening in 2014, whether it's a momentous anniversary, an acclaimed event, or just one really big, marvelous party
- 10 Irresistibly Charming World Heritage Cities These 10 cities from around the world impress with rich culture and history and are sure to captivate your imagination.
- Cities Offering the Best Value in Accommodations According to a recent survey, Prague tops the list of destinations offering the best value in hotel accommodations. Read on to find out what other cities made the cut.
- Stretch Your Dollar in Europe This Summer The euro is hovering around $1.30, but you can still stretch your money. Find out how to save on airfare, car rentals, and hotels, and what to do about that stubborn currency exchange.