Barcelona Travel GuideAbout Barcelona
Barcelona offers visitors a rich sensory experience at a reasonable price. The city's independent spirit keeps it accessible even as the hip factor in the city rises.When to Visit Barcelona
Visitors come to Barcelona for its beaches, nightlife, events, and outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, sunbathing, and sightseeing. The most popular time to visit is during the summer, when schools are on vacation and the weather is hot. In the spring, fewer people visit and temperatures are cooler than summer.
Editors' Picks: Barcelona DealsSee All Barcelona Travel Deals
Paris and Barcelona: 6-Night Vacations from $1059
These two cities offer wonderful culture, unique architecture, fabulous cuisine, and interesting people.
Free Nights at W Barcelona Hotel
Book 2 or 3 nights at the W Barcelona and get 1 free night.
$1029 -- Lisbon & Barcelona: 6-Night Vacations
This air-inclusive package includes three nights in Lisbon, three in Barcelona and daily breakfast.
Up to 30% Off Early Bookings in Europe with Best Western
Save up to 30 percent off your stay at Best Western hotels throughout Europe when you book 21 days in advance.
Book Early, Save up to 25% at NH Hotels
Are you an organizer? Then you stand to save up to 25 percent off hotels stays.
Barcelona Travel Advice See All Barcelona Travel Advice
- How Much Does It Actually Cost to Study Abroad? Some estimates put the cost of a semester abroad at $8,000. But how much do you really <em>need</em> to enjoy the perks of a semester overseas?
- 8 Michelin-Starred Meals You Can Actually Afford The name "Michelin" may bring to mind $100 wine bottles and pricey tasting menus, but deals do exist if you know where to look.
Our Favorite Vegetarian Restaurants Around the World
Whether you're a traveling vegan, vegetarian, or a devoted meat eater, you're guaranteed to find something you love at each of these places.
- 13 Amazing Hotels Under $100 Would you guess that these rooms are all under $100 per night?
- Here's How Barcelona Can Turn You Into an Artist In Barcelona, don't just see art, be art.
- Phoenix Travel Guide
Phoenix offers a realm of activities for visitors to enjoy.
- Charlotte Travel Guide
This business travel destination offers plenty for leisure seekers too.
- Dallas Travel Guide
Dallas provides plenty of opportunities to live large.
- Indianapolis Travel Guide
High-speed action is only part of the fun in Indianapolis.
- Chicago Travel Guide
Although Chicago has a big-city feel, helpful locals make it less intimidating than other large cities.
- Nashville Travel Guide
Music City has a host of sights bound to please everyone.
- San Francisco Travel Guide
Discover why people fall in love with the city, despite the fog.
- Tucson Travel Guide
Natural beauty and history combine in Tucson
- New Orleans Travel Guide
New Orleans festivities don't stop after Mardi Gras.
- Tampa Travel Guide
Tampa's weather and attractions are certain to please year-round.