Atlanta Travel GuideAbout Atlanta
The city of Atlanta is a vibrant metropolis full of activities. Whatever the reason for visiting, it's easy to live it up in the A-T-L.When to Visit Atlanta
With a nickname like "Hotlanta," many assume that Atlanta is boiling hot year-round. However, summer is the only time when temperatures really escalate, and is also the most popular time, as visitors come to enjoy the area's many water parks.
Editors' Picks: Atlanta DealsSee All Atlanta Travel Deals
Microtel: Stay Three Consecutive Nights, Save 30 Percent
Book and stay for at least three consecutive nights at a participating Microtel Inn and Suites property, and save 30 percent off your stay.
Days Inn: Discounts for Seniors, Auto Club Members, More
Don't just take the first price you're quoted: If you're a member of AARP or an auto club, are 60 or older, work for the government, or are traveling with a group, you can request additional savings.
W Hotels: Free Parking and Cocktails
Book the Play package at participating W hotels and receive two cocktails and daily parking with your stay. This offer is valid on stays through December 31, 2012. Advance reservations are required.
Days Inn: Best Rate Guarantee
If you find a lower rate for the same hotel and date on another website within 24 hours of making your reservation, Days Inn will match the rate and add a 10 percent discount.
Extended Stay Hotels: Kids Stay Free
That's right, families with children under 17 save because their kids stay free when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Extended Stay: Last-Minute Weekend Discounts
Each week, Extended Stay Hotels offers "Suite Savings." Participating hotels offer at least 20 percent off their room rates for stays on Friday and/or Saturday.
St. Regis: Bed-and-Breakfast Getaways
Receive daily breakfast with the Awaken at St. Regis offer. Reserve this package through December 31, 2011, using promotional code <b>DSR</b>. Advance reservations are required.
Atlanta Travel Advice See All Atlanta Travel Advice
- 10 Most Indulgent Brunch Spots Ever Brunch: the meal you have when you don't want breakfast and you don't want lunch ... or you just rolled out of bed and missed both. But the usual eggs-and-coffee rigmarole can get old. So we rounded up the craziest, most ridiculous, most indulgent brunch spots in America, from Champagne-soaked dance parties to bottomless tacos.
- Destinations to Watch in 2015 Ready for a vacation that makes the most of 2015? Here's where it's at in the coming year.
- 11 Best Airport Hotels Around the World Long layover? Canceled flight? Spending the night at the airport is sometimes unavoidable. But you don't have to cram your weary bones into a plastic seat (or worse, curl up on the floor). Instead, we scoured the world for the best airport hotels.
- Eight Worst Airports for Holiday Flights With offerings that range from the most abysmal record for on-time flights to the worst amenities and longest security lines, these awful airports are the ones to avoid at all costs, especially during the holidays.
- America's Most Haunted Restaurants and Bars Bordello murders, fatal wedding-day accidents, and other tragedies have left behind unsettled spirits across the country. Here are some of America's most haunted restaurants and bars.
- America's 10 Busiest Airports The U.S. has some of the world's busiest airports, and you'll probably have to cope with at least one of them, and sometimes two, on an upcoming trip.
- Vancouver Travel Guide
Ed Perkins on where to go for the best deals.
- Parsippany Travel Guide
Find a hotel in Parsippany
- Bismarck Travel Guide
Find a hotel in Bismarck
- Appleton Travel Guide
Find a hotel in Appleton
- Sioux Falls Travel Guide
Which U.S. travel destinations give you the best value for your vacation dollars? Find out.
- Redding Travel Guide
Check for airfare deals to Redding
- Ocala Travel Guide
Search for hotel deals in Ocala
- Bangor Travel Guide
Find a hotel in Bangor
- Kearney Travel Guide
Check for airfare deals to Kearney
- Richardson Travel Guide
Search for hotel deals in Richardson