Aruba Travel GuideAbout Aruba
Like other Caribbean destinations, the island nation of Aruba is ringed by white sand beaches and aquamarine water. However, the tiny Dutch protectorate has much to differentiate itself from other tropical islands.When to Visit Aruba
Year-round warm weather with constant cooling trade winds and a location below the hurricane belt make every season a good time to visit Aruba. The most popular time to go is from December to mid-April, when people from the north come to escape cold winters.
Editors' Picks: Aruba DealsSee All Aruba Travel Deals
$106+ O/W AirTran Sale Flights to Caribbean and Mexico
Among the destinations are Nassau, Montego Bay, Cancun, and others.
Caribbean Carnival 2012: Up to 25 Percent Off Marriotts
Brighten up your winter with a trip to the Carnivals of the Caribbean!
Westin: Free Night with Three Nights or More
Stay for three or four nights and receive your last night free. Stay six nights and your last two nights are free. Book and stay by December 31, 2012.
Aruba Travel Advice See All Aruba Travel Advice
- Tips for Caribbean Travel During Hurricane Season It's best to be prepared, so here are some tips for Caribbean travel during the hurricane season.
- Top Five Off-Peak Destinations for Spring 2011 Have you come down with spring fever? Been bit by the travel bug? If so, our picks for spring's top off-peak destinations may be just what the doctor ordered.
- Top Five Bargain Destinations for Fall 2010 From theme parks and sunny beaches, to brilliant fall foliage and beyond, these autumn destinations offer affordable experiences.
- Get a Great Deal in the Caribbean This Summer You'll have your choice of great deals and extra freebies (on a variety of islands) this summer in the Caribbean.
- Save Money With Repositioning Cruises Spring and fall mean transitioning wardrobes—and repositioning ships. See several world regions on one of these sailings, at cheaper per-diem rates than "regular" cruises.