Anaheim Travel GuideAbout Anaheim
Anaheim draws visitors from around the world with its pirates, princesses, mountains, and talking mouse. Best known as the home of Disneyland, the Southern California city is well-located to offer visitors more than just magic.
Editors' Picks: Anaheim DealsSee All Anaheim Travel Deals
Extended-Stay Discounts at Motel 6
If you're looking for accommodations for a longer period of time, Studio 6 offers rooms for extended stays. Weekly rates start at $199; monthly rates are available from $699.
10% Off, Free Wi-Fi, Late Check Out for Seniors at Motel 6
For guests with an AARP membership, Motel 6 offers a 10 percent senior discount, free Wi-Fi, and late check out.
Anaheim Travel Advice See All Anaheim Travel Advice
- Early Birds Will Get the Best Family Vacation Deals Not sure if a vacation is within your budget for next year? A host of possibilities are available on the cheap, and you may be pleasantly surprised with what's affordable in early 2010.
- Top Five Off-Peak Destinations for Spring 2009 Times are tough, so a vacation may not be at the top of your list this spring. But, if you're willing to travel during the off-peak season, you'll find some good deals for travel within the U.S. and abroad.
- Disney Discounts, Hawaii Travel Tips, More Our travel gumshoe uncovers a $100 Disney discount and helps a reader plan a Hawaii vacation. Plus, submit your travel question!
- Cedar Rapids Travel Guide
Cedar Rapids is a Midwestern heavyweight.
- Gainesville Travel Guide
Gainesville is a haven for outdoor recreationalists.
- Charleston Travel Guide
Scenic Charleston is the perfect destination for nature lovers.
- Mesa Travel Guide
Take a bite out of the spicy Southwestern town of Mesa.
- Alpharetta Travel Guide
Discover Southern charm in Alpharetta.
- Hilton Head Travel Guide
Hilton Head is a popular destination with plenty of surprises.
- Alexandria Travel Guide
Walk in Washington's footsteps in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Charlottesville Travel Guide
Charlottesville will charm history buffs and patriots alike.
- Albany Travel Guide
Albany's attractions make it a capital city.
- Bakersfield Travel Guide
Enjoy the sounds, sights, and tastes of Bakersfield.
STORIES FROM AROUND THE WEB: