Save up to 70% off hotel prices! Search BookingBuddy for the best summer deals from our partners.
So, how do you know you're getting the best hotel deal? Here are our top tips!
- Don't just check one site and call it a day. By comparing prices across providers, major online travel agencies, and the website of your favorite hotel brand, you may find that one site undercuts the rest—or offers a little something extra for the same price.
- Go opaque. You can often find great savings by searching for hotel rooms on sites such as Hotwire or Priceline. You'll see the room class, neighborhood, amenities, price, and read reviews before you buy. If you're willing to take a chance with the brand, searching opaque sites is a great way to save.
- Compare apples to apples. Make sure you're checking the same offerings across providers. To ensure you're getting a good deal, you'll want to compare prices for similar rooms at all hotels.
- Check for discounts. Oftentimes, hotels offer additional savings for AAA and AARP members, students, military personnel, teachers, and other groups.
- Join a private sale site. Sign up for a luxury discount hotels site, such as SniqueAway, which offers exclusive, members-only discounts at four- and five-star properties around the world.