Earn 10,000 Bonus Points at Holiday Inn Resorts
Between March 1 and May 31, Priority Club Rewards members can earn 10,000 bonus points for stays of three or more nights at any Holiday Inn Club Vacations resort.
Qualifying bookings must be made through InterContinental brand websites or call centers. "Guests who book in any other way, including directly with Holiday Inn Club Vacations, will be ineligible."
A first-night deposit is required at the time of booking and will be forfeited if the booking is cancelled within three days of arrival.
Deal or No Deal
The bonus itself is pursuit-worthy.
The worm in this apple is the number of hotels in the Holiday Inn Club Vacations network. There are only 10 properties to choose from, and most are in what might charitably called secondary destinations:
- Orange Lake Resort - Orlando, FL
- South Beach Resort - Myrtle Beach, SC
- Smoky Mountain Resort - Gatlinburg, TN
- Ascutney Mountain Resort - Brownsville, VT
- Sunset Cove Resort - Marco Island, FL
- Lake Geneva Resort - Lake Geneva, WI
- Bay Point Resort - Panama City Beach, FL
- Desert Club Resort - Las Vegas, NV
- Panama City Beach Resort - Panama City Beach, FL
- Galveston Beach Resort - Galveston, TX
If any of the featured destinations are on your to-visit list, the substantial bonus should make these Holiday Inn resorts contenders for your business.
This article originally appeared on FrequentFlier.com.