Tourist Passes From $48/Adult, $38/Child
Go Card discount passes for Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Orlando, and Seattle give visitors pre-paid admission to dozens of destinations. One-day cards start at $48 for adults and $38 for kids ages three to 12. Go Card is also selling a new Go USA card that covers attractions in 11 of the cities.
For a flat fee, cardholders have free access to all participating attractions in a particular metro area for one, two, three, five, or seven days. Cards work best for travelers visiting multiple attractions each day because the more attractions you visit using the card, the more you'll save off the cost of regular admission. Chances are you'll be better off buying tickets at each attraction if you're only visiting one or two sites.
- Boston: $55 for adults and $38 for kids ages three to 12. Attractions include the Museum of Fine Arts, the Museum of Science, Boston Duck Tours, Mass Bay Lines Whale Watch, and the Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket ferries.
- Chicago: $60 for adults and $45 for kids ages three to 12. Attractions include the Field Museum, the Shedd Aquarium, the Art Institute of Chicago, the John Hancock Observatory, and the Shoreline Sightseeing Architectural River Cruise.
- Los Angeles: $55 for adults and $40 for kids ages three to 12. Attractions include the Kodak Theater Guided Tours, Aquarium of the Pacific, the California Science Center IMAX theater, and Hollywood Trolley Tours.
- Maui: $300 for adults and $240 for kids ages three to 12. Attractions include Prince Kuhio Seasonal Whale Watch, Haleakala Bike Ride, Maui Surf Clinics Surf Lessons, and Sugar Cane Train.
- Miami: $60 for adults and $50 for kids ages three to 12. Attractions include the Miami MetroZoo, Island Queen Cruises, Miami Art Museum, and Miami Duck Tours.
- Oahu: $48 for adults and $40 for kids ages three to 12. Attractions include the Honolulu Academy of the Arts, USS Arizona Audio Tour, Japanese Cultural Center, Sea Life Park by Dolphin Discovery Center, and Hanauma Bay Snorkeling Adventures.
- Orlando: $70 for adults and $60 for kids ages three to 12. Attractions include Gatorland, Cypress Gardens Adventure Park, Kennedy Space Center, and Forever Florida Eco-Safari tours.
- San Diego: $60 for adults and $50 for kids ages three to 12. Attractions include the San Diego Zoo, LEGOLAND California, the Birch Aquarium, Tijuana tours, and the San Diego Wine and Culinary Center Wine Tasting.
- San Francisco: $50 for adults and $40 for kids ages three to 12. Attractions include the Golden Gate Bay Cruise, the Wine Country Tour, the Exploratorium, the Asian Art Museum, and Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.
- Seattle: $55 for adults and $38 for kids ages three to 12. Attractions include the Space Needle, the Experience Music Project, the Argosy Cruises Harbor Cruise, and the Museum of Flight.
- Toronto: $68 for adults and $52 for kids ages three to 12. Attractions include the Steam Whistle Brewery tour, Nightmares Fear Factory tour, Gardiner Museum, and Reptilia exhibit.
- USA:$59 for adults and $49 for kids ages three to 12. This card may be used at any of the participating attractions in the 11 cities from the Go Card program. The advantage to this card is that you can use multi-day passes in multiple cities on whatever days you choose up to a year after the first day you use the card.
Learn more about Go Cards by visiting GoCardUSA.com. Cards can be purchased online or at select visitor centers in each city. If you don't pick up your card in the city, a $5 fee for U.S. ground shipping applies. Rates and participating attractions are subject to change.
Your card is activated the first time you use it and is only valid for the number of days purchased. Cards are nontransferable and nonrefundable.