Step-by-Step Cruise Booking Guide
Whether you're a first-time cruiser or you've sailed around the world, booking a cruise may at first seem daunting. Not only do you have to pick an itinerary that fits your travel tastes and budget, but you also have to choose your cabin, think about port excursions, and find transportation to and from the ship.
Taking a cruise is a big investment, and it's very much a matter of personal choice. SmarterTravel.com's step-by-step cruise booking guide can help you make an informed decision and walk you through the process of booking a cruise, either online or through a travel agent.
- Step 1: Narrow your options: Choose your destination, trip length, and travel dates
- Step 2: Choose a cruise: Do your research to find the right cruise line
- Step 3: Plan your cruise: Consider your cabin, plan shore excursions, etc
- Step 4: Look for deals: Check for discounts based on when you book and when you travel
- Step 5: Research prices: Estimate the cost of your trip
- Step 6: Book your cruise: Use the Web or a travel agent to book your vacation