What Is it: The Oh Snap! pouch, a mesh bag that snaps closed and keeps your stuff organized.
Price and Where to Buy: $21 for a set of three small, medium, or large pouches or for a set of two XL or XXL pouches on Namaste Inc.'s website.
Pros: The Oh Snap! pouches are great for keeping your suitcase organized. Use the small bags to store smaller items like makeup or your electronics chargers and the medium to large sizes for small clothing items like socks and underwear. The XL and XXL large sizes can hold shoes. We like that these pouches are reusable and made from vegan materials.
Cons: Since the pouches are mesh and have snaps instead of zippers, these wouldn't be good for holding liquids or very small items that could slip out.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 9/10. Great for keeping your suitcase or personal item organized—no more unpacking your entire bag to find a small item..
- Portability: 10/10. The Oh Snap! pouches are very lightweight and come in a wide variety of sizes, from small (6.5" x 1 x 4") to XXL (15.5" x 2" x 13".)
- Value: 7/10. The price breaks down to $7 per bag for S-L sizes and $10.50 for XL-XXL, which isn't terrible for reusable bags.
- Durability: 9/10. The mesh Oh Snap! bags are well-made with quality materials.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The pouches come in fun colors like Pumpkin Spice, Hollywood Pink, Eggplant, Charcoal, and Red.
Final Verdict: The Oh Snap! pouches can keep your suitcase compartmentalized and organized, and make packing a lot easier. They're a worthy alternative to traditional packing cubes if the sizes work for you.
Editor's Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and "cool factor." Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Photo: Namaste, Inc.)