What Is it: The La Fresh Travel Lite line of wipes, offering everything from antiperspirant to bug spray in a portable, non-liquid form.
Pros: These wipes can eliminate some of the liquids in your bag—great for flying with a carry-on. Makeup remover, anti-bacterial gel, nail polish remover, antiperspirant, bug spray, and face wash usually all count towards the TSA's 3-1-1 rule, but La Fresh's wipes don't! Having the products in wipe form also means no worrying about spills or leaks in your bag.
The small satchels are great for throwing in a day bag or gym bag for when you might just need one "serving" rather than a whole travel size bottle.
The quality of the products are great as well—the nail polish remover pads were especially great at getting off tough polish (I hate having chipped nails on trips, but never think to bring along a bottle of remover) and the facial cleansing wipes are refreshing and gentle.
The packaging is very easy to open—none of that struggling to tear open an impenetrable packet that sometimes happens with sample-sized products.
Cons: Some of the wipes have a bit of a strong smell to them—the Lens and Screen Cleaning wipes smelled very strongly of rubbing alcohol. However, most of the other wipes, like the antiperspirant and insect repellent wipes, didn't smell at all, or smelled quite nice.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. This line of wipes is absolutely perfect for travel, especially for flying.
- Portability: 10/10. Pack in your suitcase without worrying about airport liquid rules or spillage, or toss one in your bag for daily emergencies.
- Value: 10/10. Buying the wipes in bulk or in a travel pack definitely saves you money.
- Durability: 10/10. The packets are easy to open, but pretty puncture-proof.
- Cool Factor: 8/10. If someone needs insect repellent or a quick shoe shine, they will be impressed when you pull out these wipes!
Final Verdict: If you travel and struggle with the 3-1-1 rule, worry about spills, or just like to always be prepared, pick up some La Fresh wipes!
Editor's Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and "cool factor." Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
(Photo: La Fresh)