What Is it: Kinivo BTH240 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones.
- Folds flat and doesn't take up a lot of space when not in use.
- Comfortable, cushioned earpieces.
- Can be used as wireless music headphones and as a Bluetooth phone headset
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices, including iPhones and Androids
- Batteries will last up to 10 hours
Cons: The buttons on the side of the earphones make it easy to accidentally turn the headphones on, which could drain the battery.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. These Kinivo headphones are great for travel, as you won't have to worry about tangled cords.
- Portability: 9/10. The headphones fold flat and are only 5" x 5" x 5".
- Value: 8/10. Just over $30 is a decent price for quality wireless headphones.
- Durability: 9/10. The Kinivo BTH240s are well-constructed with durable materials.
- Cool Factor: 8/10. You will look cooler than the person with the tangled iPod headphones!
Final Verdict: If you use Bluetooth and like to listen to music wirelessly, the Kinivo BTH240 are a good, affordable headphone option.
Editor's Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and "cool factor." Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.